Solo Dining Report

**Tinker*Bell*7**

Pixie Princess
Just got back from a 10-day solo trip. Here's where I ate (please note that I purchased the Disney Dining Experience available to AP holders just before my trip & was able to get 20% off at Tony's Town Square, Sci-Fi Drive In, Rose & Crown, Intermission Food Court, Crystal Palace & Liberty Tree Tavern. Also got 20% off at Monster Cafe at Universal Studios with my annual pass there):

Jan. 6 - Columbia Harbour House (MK): had the fish & chicken basket w/fries & a Coke, $9.89 EXCELLENT

Jan. 7 - Tony's Town Square (MK): spaghetti & meatballs w/breadstick & a Coke, $13.08 w/tip GOOD
Aloha Isle: Dole Whip float, $3.19 VERY GOOD
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe: kid's corndog nugget meal w/tater tots, apple sauce & a Coke, $4.25 VERY GOOD

Jan. 8 - Monster Cafe (US): pepperoni pizza & a Coke, $8.77. GOOD

Jan. 9 - Starring Rolls (MGM): 2 mini pastries & a Coke, $5.11. EXCELLENT
Sci-Fi Drive In (MGM): onion rings, chili w/flour tortilla chips & a Coke, $13.08 w/tip. VERY GOOD
KRNR (cart outside Rock N Roller Coaster, MGM): frozen lemonade, $3.49. VERY GOOD

Jan. 10 - Rose & Crown (Epcot): cottage pie, rolls & a Coke, $13.06 w/tip. EXCELLENT!!!!!! One of the best meals I've ever eaten & server was GREAT!
Intermission Food Court (ASMu): chicken strips, fries & pink lemonade (in refillable mug), $5.64 GOOD

Jan. 11 - Restaurantasaurus (AK)- got kid's meal plus certificate & ate a chicken nugget happy meal and later got an ice cream sandwich & bottle of water, $6.38. GOOD
Intermission Food Court (ASMu): cheesesteak sandwich, fries, bacon cheddar soup, pink lemonade, $7.86. VERY GOOD

Jan. 12 - Crystal Palace character breakfast (MK): if you can think of it, they had it on the buffet. I remember eating eggs, sausage, bacon, breakfast pizza, breakfast lasagna, cinnamon donut holes, pineapple, cheese squares, and a Piglet waffle w/orange juice. Characters were great. Piglet even refused to pose for a picture with some ladies who cut in line in front of me while I was handing my camera to his handler to take a picture. He showed them that it was my turn and sent them back to the line. Total cost was $15.33. EXCELLENT
Intermission Food Court (ASMu): hot dog w/cheese & fries, pink lemonade, $4.87. OK

Jan. 13 - Pecos Bills (MK): cheeseburger, fries & a Coke, $8.60. GOOD
Casey's Corner: corndog nuggets, fries & a Coke, $8.28. GOOD

Jan. 14 - Pizza Planet (MGM): pepperoni pizza & pink lemonade, $10.21. OK
Cantina de San Angel (Epcot): plato combinacion that came with a chicken taco, a burrito, black beans, salsa, and something else (a quesadilla maybe?) with lettuce & tomato on the side, and a Coke & a churro, $12.54. EXCELLENT.

Jan. 15 - Pinocchio's Village Haus (MK): bacon cheeseburger w/fries & a Coke, $9.45. OK
Liberty Tree Tavern character dinner (MK): ham, roast beef, turkey, stuffing, mac & cheese, mashed potatoes, bread, carrots & a Coke, $20.00 w/tip. Was disappointed in this meal. Food was not very good & service was TERRIBLE.

Jan. 16 - breakfast platter at Sbarro's in the airport: 2 pieces of French toast, eggs, sausage & hash browns, $4.25. EXCELLENT

Thank you for posting your dining reviews. I'm sorry to hear LTT has gone downhill.

Thanks for the reviews...sounds like you had some good food! Bummer about LTT. Glad to hear about Crystal Palace and Sci Fi...we're trying those in May!

You made some very good choices!

The DDE card is great. Good to have at the value resort food courts.

herc.

For the most part it sounds like you had good dining experiences. Thanks for the reviews.

Hooray for Piglet!!!!

Thanks for the reviews!

We had below par service at LTT in Sept when we went. I did enjoy the food though. Sorry you didn't. Looks like you ate well and didn't pay too much. I just ordered my DDE card today. It should save us alot of $$ on our next trip. Thanks for your reviews!

Great reviews - sorry to hear about Liberty Tree - it is one of our favorites. Hopefully, it'll be good when we're there tomorrow. We were just there in September & the food & service was great. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter