Some Camping Questions

welco@juno.com

Earning My Ears
I'm sorry if these questions have been answered before. I am pretty new to this website. It is a great source of useful information.
My father is determined that we are going to camp when we go to Disney sometime this spring or fall. He was wondering if you always have to make reservations or if you can ever just arrive and find spaces available. We will have an RV and a tent.
Plus, am I understanding it correctly that there is the initial fee for the site and hook-up and then they add more to the bill depending upon how many people are in your party?
Just curious.:D Thank You.

Welcome to the DIS and the camping board, reservations are suggested especially in the spring, the fall it is easier to get in with out reservations, the weekends fill up quick as many of us Floridians head over on weekends. Discounts are easier in the fall, spring is a busy time due to spring break, Prices are usually for 2 adults, after that there is a extra charge for any extra adults:(

Good luck on your trip planning :) :)

there is an additional fee over 2 adults, maximum total people per site is 10

Cabins have a maximum six-person occupancy per Cabin. Campsites have a maximum ten-person occupancy per site. Prices are per room/per site, and do not include the 11% Resort tax for 2002 or 11.5% Resort tax for 2003. There is an additional adult charge of $5 per adult per night (Cabins) and $2 per adult per night (Campsites) for more than two adults in a room/site. Prices, benefits and other terms are subject to change without notice. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Rooms subject to availability. Certain nights are already sold out. Prices are in U.S. dollars.

Thank you so much for your responses. I was just about to ask if you knew how much the cost was for additional persons over 2 adults and you beat me to it :cool: . I'll be sure and pass this information on to my dad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter