Some pictures...

jodyb

DIS Veteran
Here are a few photos that should have accompanied the first installments of my report. Sorry to be so backward about all this. Starting with part 4 I will be all organized! Promise!

f561a746.jpg

Liav was enchanted with the character's trees.

f5619c59.jpg

These were the only Christmas decorations that promptly disappeared at the end of the "season" - Monday Jan.10.

f5619c37.jpg

Liav doesn't think her castle pictures are good enough to post, so I'm doing this behind her back - I think it's pretty good...

f5619165.jpg

This is looking OUT from the mouth of Skull Rock.

f5619146.jpg

Taken from the River Boat.

f55f479e.jpg

This seemed more frightening last year when it was covered with snow!

f5619131.jpg

This appeared on the screen before the Lion King.

f55f4754.jpg

f561a730.jpg

Liav really liked Belle's Christmas Village. It's so well done with so much detail, and this was a great idea for the empty ferris wheel...

ENJOYED these pics VERY MUCH indeed!!!!!!

It's like being THERE !!!!!
For me the picture of the castle is GOOD, those aren't so easy to take !

Thanks for sharing !!!!

Looking forward to reading part 4 !!!!

:love: laura

Thanks for sharing. I'd been happy if my picture of the castle had looked like this one :) Mine were so unclear that I deleted all night-time shots.

Will have to practice before next visit :badpc:

Reid

Fantastic pictures Jody!

Tell Liav (if you dare tell her you posted) I think her photo of the castle is splendid. Really beautiful with the lights!

Thanks for sharing your pics, glad to hear you had a great time.

Nikki

Lovely pictures. The castle looks gorgeous!

I think the castle pic is excellent! All my nightime pics in Florida were rubbish

Excellent photo's.

Thankyou for sharing them.

:flower:

Jodie

ely3857 said:
Excellent photo's.

Thankyou for sharing them.

:flower:

Jodie

Phabulous Photos! I love seeing other people's pics. I haven't yet managed to upload any of mine, not sure of the procedure but one of these days....

I love the pics. The castle one is lovely, there is obviously a knack to taking night time shots and I haven't got it. Shame.
icon9.gif

I think I must go around with my eyes shut because I've never noticed the Skull rock, at least I don't recall seeing it.......where is it ?

It looks like it is really special at Christmas time, I would love to go at that time of year but my DH couldn't cope with the cold - even disney isn't worth the risk of another heart attack !!!

We went to WDW during the Christmas season and it was lovely, but some how it was just too sunny if you know what I mean.

TOO SUNNY? :sunny: How can it be too sunny in December?

Tell you what, in the interests of research I'm prepared to go and check this out if the generosity of DIS-ers can "sponsor" me to do it ;)

Mazda uk

Christmas time in the UK depending where you live can be wet, cold, freezing or whatever, one thing it is not usually at least is HOT & SUNNY !
icon10.gif

I guess therefore we ( speaking for me and my family ) are used to a somewhat seasonal Christmas, whilst it was great to have it sunny, ( I'm not complaining ) it wasn't the Christmas card image that some of us are used to.
icon6.gif
I would recommend that you go and research it for yourself, it is very reasonable and the parks are quiet in early December, but sorry I can't sponsor you:)

these are great photos . Do you scrapbook as you could use them for that. they would be great for setting the scenery
nikki

Dee, I know exactly what you mean. We wanted to have a Disney Christmas but felt that WDW would be too warm. We have never been away for Christmas before but wanted somewhere cold with snow. We initially toyed with a Lapland trip, that was until I saw the prices!!! :rotfl2: Also, we want to go to WDW for three weeks next time and would rather go for that amount of time when the weather is warmer than in December. So.....Christmas at DLP it is!!! We have booked 5 nights/6days which I think will be just long enough and I have had plenty of advice about thermals and long johns!!!:cold:

Dee, I do know what you mean in one way - we don't get white Christmases down here, and the kids are always disappointed (I looked at Lapland too, but apart from the prices :earseek: DH says no way is he VOLUNTARILY going to freeze his...errr....bits off :rotfl: ) His dream is to spend winter somewhere warmer than the UK - preferably November to March!

When we're old perhaps ;)

Watch it Mazda UK !:rolleyes: ;)

We are hoping to spend Nov - March somewhere warmer too, its not that far away now because we are getting older, :smooth:
:banana: :banana: :thewave: but we're not that old !

What I meant was when the kids are grown up - no point waiting for DH to grow up :rotfl:

Certainly don't want to spend m ore winters in the UK than we have to, but tied to schools and jobs at the moment.

One day :goodvibes ....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter