Some thoughts on the cutbacks and "the good old days"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people on this board do love Disney. Howver, it is not wrong to worry that the cutbacks being made will backfire on Disney at some point. Again, in the good old days, Disney did its best to hide the cutbacks from visitors. Now it seems that Disney does not care if we know about the cutbacks and that Disney does not care what we think about these cutbacks.

For example the Characther Caravan is not a subsitutie for EE and Disney made a mistake trying to use this to justify the elimination of EE. I for one would had appreciated a straight forward statemetn that EE was being suspended for now but may be brought back when demand justifies it. That would have been honest and there would be fewer hard feelings. Juding from the trip reports, it appears that given the crowds at the parks, the elimination of EE has not had a great deal impact on the average visit.

Again, even though we think that Disney has made some mistakes along the way, I hope that management at Disney does care about what we think and will make the appropriate adjustments.

Thanks YoHo,

I was afraid I may have stooped to a level I was hoping not to go to!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter