Someone please remind me fp+ window!

BigAlsGal

DIS Veteran
Ok if our check in is Sunday November 19th what day and time does my FP+ open? Is it Wednesday Sept 20th at 6:00am? I'm in central time zone.

My FP+ window opened today! :confused3

When I counted it out on my calendar I got today as my opening but when I looked at that calculator it said the 20th was my window opening. Oy! So confused.

Luckily I got my FP+ for FoP at a decent time so thank goodness I looked.

Ours opened today as well. No availability for FOP and I was on right at 7:00am. Glad I got Safari & Everest when I did because they are now unavailable too. Still availability for Na'vi River as of now if anyone is interested.

Ours opened today as well. No availability for FOP and I was on right at 7:00am. Glad I got Safari & Everest when I did because they are now unavailable too. Still availability for Na'vi River as of now if anyone is interested.
Today was my 60 day and at about 7:15 am I was able to get FoP for Friday the 24th at 3 pm (which is what I wanted), which is day 66, and Sunday the 26th at 4 pm. Maybe you should try again?

Today was my 60 day and at about 7:15 am I was able to get FoP for Friday the 24th at 3 pm (which is what I wanted), which is day 66, and Sunday the 26th at 4 pm. Maybe you should try again?

I have tried with no luck. Below is all I see when changing dates. Will just have to keep my eye out.

upload_2017-9-19_12-3-22.png

So we count down from the day we check in to the resort, even if we don't have any park day planned? I check in the 21st but don't go to a park until the 22nd. Don't want to miss day 60.

If you login to your MDE, it will tell you how many days right on your dashboard as soon as you log in.
upload_2017-9-19_12-47-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-19_12-46-47.png
    upload_2017-9-19_12-46-47.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 3
I just don't understand why it opened today. If I use that calculator posted above my 60 days is tomorrow.

How many days are you staying for that you couldn't find FOP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter