Someones junk, is someones Treasure

aprncess

A Dream..... is a wish...... your heart makes.....
I have been watching this board for awhile now and although we are all Disney addicts, I know that not every one plays, Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom.

I cannot help but wonder, how many people have booked a trip to Disneyland, through Disney and received Stitch Cards with their packets and just threw them into the garbage, having no use for them.................

If you have booked online and received the cards and have no use for them, I am very willing to give them a good home!

Did you get this approved?

The reason I ask is that I have been asking different mods for a couple monthes now whether or not we can just post a thread with a list of folks needing Stitch Cards, for the reasons you just gave.

The reason I needed to get this approved was because this thread would become a feeding frenzy of the like that ruined the VMK boards (Reason for no more Gift Threads?).

Think twice before posting a thread like this as this is a board totally unrelated to VMK.

I posted this on this particular board because it pertains to Disneyland and booking a trip to Disneyland and this is the Disneyland board....

I did not know that I had to have prior approval nor do I believe that I do as this is not a gift thread.....

If you are looking to make a gift thread here, you are correct it is not appropriate. I simply was looking for anyone, that may, just be throwing out the cards.....if someone happens to respond great, I will give them a good home and if not oh well so be it but thank you for your interest in my post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter