Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have internet.......intermittently!!!!
Mac......i just replied to your email and its bounced back......hope you get it.
No need for lights on for me......bright and shiny on the Scottish coast this morning.......so beautjful here and I am getting spoiled rotten by mum.........
Hope everyones good and welcome to Belle......:)

tumblr_md17soO41l1qe11kdo1_500.jpg

Hope all had a good one - It's a bright and sunny Monday morning.

Glad to hear Mum is still spoiling Schumi!

image.jpg

Good morning everyone have a great start to the week...:wave2:

Good morning Lynne love the cats.

It's overcast and the house is quiet. Busy day today. I 'am taking granddaughter to University to finalize some things today. Clean out old car and pick up new one.

Mac I'am so sorry for your loss. It is very hard to say goodbye to your parents. My mom passed away will be three years ago this December 4th. She and I were best buds I miss her everyday.

Sending lots of heartfelt love your way as you remember your parents. Grief is not something easily explained just something understood between those who share it.

Monday!!!!

DS is back to school today hope everyone is doing good been too busy recently to really chat.

Oh Mac. Fond memories are good memories. Hugs to you. Final resting places are where you want them to be. Take your time. You will know.

Had to drop DD off for soccer practice at 6:45am today. Sunrise was 6:43am. She's not a morning person. I think grumpy cat has a twin. :D

Robo - it is a good morning. New car - wahoo! Sounds like a busy day.

Oh and since I tried to do my FS+ for my one day at WDW, it's now less than 60 days before I'm in Orlando. So looking forward to the Halloween decorations and say hello to some DISer friends.

:wave2: Bluer. Gosh, my kids don't go back to school for 3 more weeks. Hope DS has a good school year!

I love the pictures of the cats. :goodvibes My husband is allergic to cats so photos are as close as I can get to a cat.

I don't mind so much that it's Monday as I do that it's morning. I'm just not a morning person either. It starts too early.

I hope everyone has a great day!

monday cat is beautiful....perfect for this day.

:surfweb: and once the coffee is gone, off to do errands.

i have a relative that is allergic to cats.
since they don't come to my house, not a problem here.
i think i would be so sad if i ever developed an allergy to kitty kats......

kids in my area are back in school.
i quit my job this year completely so i didn't have to be there last week......
gone are the days i get up at 5:30-45 to get ready for work.
of course that first 30 minutes is drinking coffee.........:laughing:

thanks for the thoughts regarding parental units homies.

schumi, congrats on getting reception.

so delighted to see bluer return.
i figured you were up to work when i didn't see you around.
glad you are back with some free time for us

Then Belle and I have something in common - my DH is severely allergic to cat dander. Needless to say, I did not find that out until after I married him. I was like what? I love and had cats when I was younger. Oh well, so we're a dog family. Glad my DS, who has several allergies, is not allergic to dogs or any animal.

Mac, you sound like my brother, he retired from the school district he worked for, and had to be there early and on week-ends. He enjoys a longer coffee morning now a day. I've been an early bird for more than 20 years, but with DD 13 going on 14, those later morning coffee times are not happening for at least a decade. Oh well. I hate the early mornings most when it is pitch dark out when I wake up.
Hope your errands are easy.

Well, Robo, do we get a picture of the new car? Sweet.

Lynne I won't tell DS your kids still have 3 weeks. I think mine could have used more time. Lol
It was so nice watching him get on the school bus this morning. Hoping for a great school year!
Hope everyone is doing well. I have to go in for foot surgery on Friday. only good thing is I should be fine for HHN. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Blue Monday

Mac sorry to hear u had a down day. rough stuff to deal. Whomever says it makes u stronger is full of it

Two homies w new rides toot toot! New car smell is better than freshly baked cookies any day

Eyes dilated not sure if I read robot had a birthday. If not hAve a very merry unbirthday!

GRand daughters bd party went well. Always fun to make nice with the outlaws. My ex mil always latches on feeling compelled to catch me up on things. Stuck a fork in it kwim?

GD sleeping over tonight. If weather cooperates will go to idle wild tomorrow. She starts school on Thursday. Boohoo

Young bluers back at school and little keisha starting school this week.....oh my......cant believe she'll be at school already.....isnt she still just a baby.......have fun tomorrow janet.......
Robo....enjoy the new car.....love that time of year.....

Weather still gorgeous here.....shopped till we dropped today.....looking after niece tomorrow whos just had surgery......then off to castle hotel for two nights...yay.........

Hope to have internet all day tomorrow......hope everyones doing ok.......:)

The public school here started last Thursday, the 13th. It just seems so early to start back.

I really shouldn't say my husband is allergic to cats, it's the dander. So Lynne, we're a dog family too - 4 labs and a greyhound. All in the house. It's nuts here some days. Okay, most days.

Sad to say but 1 of our labs is in his final days. He had cancer surgery last month but it spread. It's absolutely breaking my heart.

I guess that's part of what of drew me here - I needed a distraction from crying and caring for him and y'all seem so nice, friendly and welcoming.

Keisha love to read your posts. You have a way with words. :rotfl2:

Schumi glad to hear your having a great time with your mum. Hope your niece has speedy recovery. Enjoy your spa stay with your mum at the Castle.

Mrs. Bluer sending good thoughts your way for your foot surgery on Friday. Hope all goes well for you and you are recovered quickly to enjoy HHN.

Belle so sorry to hear about your lab. Those doggys become part of the family and are hard to say good bye to also. My thoughts are with you.

Well now for my new vehicle. Had Granddaughter with me when I picked it up. She found 2 scratches on it and they said they would take care of them. Then I had it all of 3 1/2 hours and the brake lights would not go off. Had to go back to the dealership this evening and they said they would address it first thing in the am. Gave me a loaner car that smelled like a pack of nicotine addicted baboons had been in it. This is a first. Not a happy camper about that.:scared: I wanted to scream my favorite saying "What the Farts" but, I did not. By the way my niece taught me that and it makes me laugh.

Mac I'am done with the work thing too. That is worth celebrating. No 4 am wake ups and no weekends or holidays to work. :dancer:

Sad to say but 1 of our labs is in his final days. He had cancer surgery last month but it spread. It's absolutely breaking my heart.

I guess that's part of what of drew me here - I needed a distraction from crying and caring for him and y'all seem so nice, friendly and welcoming.

you've come to the right place to share.
this is home to many of us.

we all love people and pets.
you need a big :grouphug: from us.
it makes you feel better when sorrow is happening.

and some of us don't like to clean our houses.

Belle sorry to hear about your lab. We all know how hard it is losing a pet. Big hugs going your way. :grouphug:

Robo thanks for your good thoughts. Easy procedure but still not looking forward to the day just the pain free time after. ::yes::

Hi Homies! Just checking in. Still spending 3 day weekends working on the "cabin" (read lake house) and planning the wedding in three weeks. I keep reading all the HHN stuff and feeling like I am missing out. Dang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter