Something About Nothing ... #12

Hope when Metro says cooler, that still means nice and warm. I am looking forward to wearing shorts the next 2 weeks.
Supposed to be in the low to mid 80s next week with rain and/or storms so it should be a nice change. 94 today and 90 tomorrow then we go back to the 80s...which I'm all for! ;)

Supposed to be in the low to mid 80s next week with rain and/or storms so it should be a nice change. 94 today and 90 tomorrow then we go back to the 80s...which I'm all for! ;)

BOOOOOOOOOOO..............

We like it hot!!!! :P :goodvibes

Although keep the storms till later..........:D

Heartbreaking watching Duelling Dragkns being ripped down.......got up during the night and saw the sparks fly from where they're ripping it down........such a shame...........and to see the huge gap where the track used to be........:sad:

Off to the parks...........

Have a great Thursday.......

It is Thursday??? Lost track of days now...........

Thank you, @Lynne G. I'm sure my coworkers are happy tho.. it makes it hard for me to talk right now, so I am more quiet than usual :)

3 months, 9 days, 17 hours, 38 minutes and 4 seconds!

On Saturday, I get to do the Double Digit Dance for the second time this year.. it will be 99 days!

Heartbreaking watching Duelling Dragkns being ripped down.......got up during the night and saw the sparks fly from where they're ripping it down........such a shame...........and to see the huge gap where the track used to be........:sad:

Sigh... when I get there in January, it will probably be all gone.. I am going to miss that coaster.. I so wanted to ride it once more.

Drive by hi

Two of my adult kids having health issues, been preoccupied. Sure they'll be fine but even more stressful being away from them when they r ill'in. No matter how old they are, still your babies.

Back to grind, carry on :)

BOOOOOOOOOOO..............

We like it hot!!!! :P :goodvibes

Although keep the storms till later..........:D

Yeah...it's very sad to see DD coming down but it's time for a change and the new ride looks incredible!

I know you like hot weather but seven months of temps in the 90s weighs on you sometimes. ;)

Maybe we'll run into each other tomorrow night at HHN.

Hmm...I posted something while I was at lunch and now I don't see it. Weird.

The weather here is supposed to drop to the mid 70s this weekend. I am so looking forward to cooler weather.

Dueling Dragons - I haven't ridden it, but the rest of my family is going to miss it. I hope the replacement is something that I will want to ride.

Chuckers - hope the pain goes away and you are feeling better soon.

Hmm...I posted something while I was at lunch and now I don't see it. Weird.

The weather here is supposed to drop to the mid 70s this weekend. I am so looking forward to cooler weather.

Dueling Dragons - I haven't ridden it, but the rest of my family is going to miss it. I hope the replacement is something that I will want to ride.

Chuckers - hope the pain goes away and you are feeling better soon.

Chuckers, I can sympathize with the not feeling great at work...had a rough night, with very little sleep, then went to work an hour late this morning. Was feeling better than I had over night, but was sooooooo tired. I left two hours early, came home, climbed in bed, and took a nap. Just getting up...still in that 'not quite sure how I really feel' groggy-minded state. Company arrived earlier today...niece and brand new nephew-in-law...in for the weekend. Not much planned today, but I am off tomorrow, have homecoming tomorrow night...then Predator's 'Skate of the Union' party on Saturday, followed by game Saturday night. I hope I am up for all of it...I'm sure I will be...just might hate Monday (more than usual).

busy day and have not been here to see all the homies....

metro, georgia is nothing like chicago weather......
hot here like florida this summer.

usually i do not go out in the afternoon here, today i had no choice as two doc appointments.
too hot and humid for me.
91 today.

our weather changes to more of a fall season on sunday.
too bad i won't be here to enjoy it.

a few days predicted to be 79 high and 64 nights then back to mid 80's

but no rain in long term forecast

i'll get rain when i am in orlando looks like.

hope all are doing fine.

chuckers, root canal pain is awful.
hang in there.

wagman, good you did catch some extra sleep but maybe you'll be feeling more chiper this weekend

charade, that totally suxs when your life source kicks the bucket.

keisha, the kids will always be your babies no matter how old they are :hug:

Tink, how is back to work doing? does it seem like it has been ages since you were last at the darkside?

Drive by hi

Two of my adult kids having health issues, been preoccupied. Sure they'll be fine but even more stressful being away from them when they r ill'in. No matter how old they are, still your babies.

Back to grind, carry on :)

Hope both kiddos are ok.......yep, they never stop being babies........

Yeah...it's very sad to see DD coming down but it's time for a change and the new ride looks incredible!

I know you like hot weather but seven months of temps in the 90s weighs on you sometimes. ;)

Maybe we'll run into each other tomorrow night at HHN.

We plan to be there at our usual spot outside Mels around 7??? Does that work for you..........

I'm bored with the new rides already though........too many kiddy rides.......we want a full blown coaster park not so family friendly..........:rolleyes1

Mac we've only had rain once since we've been here.........didn't affect us as we were heading out for dinner with ODC. Hope you get good weather though too........

Ready for bed............been a long hot day! Even for us it's hot!!!!

7AFCC75E-2E0A-4165-B6D6-FFFF9B4CC88D.gif
Sending hugs and prayers to Chuckers so his tooth problems get better, to Wagman67 to feel better and Keisha for her babies healing from their illnesses.

Charade now you will have to go shopping for another IPad. Hope you got good use out of the old one before it died.

I spoke too soon. The iPad is back! I have no idea why it randomly shut down or why I couldn't get it to start for over an hour, but it is now working again.

Thanks all... the injection site pain is going away. Yay! Mouth is a lot better! I haven't had any teeth work done in years, so I was just not remembering the pain.

Feel better @wagman67!! Sleep is a wonderful thing!

I'm also very thankful that Will & Grace is back! :)

Yeah, how old is your iPad Charade? Maybe op system and memory cannot handle newer op updates. I had to buy a new iPad as my old one did not have enough memory to load the updates.

Wags, hope you are feeling better. Have fun with the game this weekend.

Chuckers, hope your mouth is feeling better today. At least you can hang with the cats and relax this weekend.

I did not feel well yesterday, so went to bed early. Feeling better today. Little one also in pain, now on drugs. It was a tiring day.

But, hello! It is Friday. Hot tea, and a yelling mom. Kids are moving slow. Pants on, 52 out, but oh such a beautiful sunrise.

Later homies.

Maybe that is the reason my iPad no longer works ?
In cat lives, It could be 25

Glad you mentioned it was Friday
Have an appointment at 8:30 I can not be late for

Take care homies!

All packed lynne?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter