Something About Nothing ... #12

Good Morning!

Im a charcoal girl too- I dont own one (I dont grill) but I prefer it. I grew up with it, and I find the taste is superior when cooking with charcoal. I love the smell!

Rainy here- and a high wind warning for tomorrow. The weather guy said its a small dog wind warning- so I've got to find a way to weigh down Bogart when we are outside.... :rotfl: Here he is on a sunny day - Have a great day everyone!

IMG_3699.jpg

Its a balmy 16 degrees (60 degrees in old money) in London today, clear blue sky, you'd think it was late April, early May, and considering this time last year it was arctic, crazy weather!

Anyhoo I've taken the opportunity to walk round in my new holiday sandals all day, best to get my feet used to them before I go away, packing wise, aside from my toothbrush and pants I'm just about done, cant believe this time next week I'll be on the plane, oh lordy!

They are building a new park in Beijing and my husband is working on it.

How exciting!

Is it bacon time yet?

Almost!

Send me all the luck because they're giving away $10,000 in services/food to one lucky bride and I'm entered in the drawing!

Good luck!!

Rainy and cool

Yep- same here!

The rain has finally stopped, but we are supposed to get strong winds today.

Here too!!

Let’s just say having two this weekend upped the ante

You're a good dog-Mom:thumbsup2

Here he is on a sunny day - Have a great day everyone!

So cute!!:)

We have a high wind advisory too tomorrow.

We're in for it too!!

Happy Sunday all!! We're like the others- mild temps but rain and high winds- with hurricane force gusts moving in soon! Many trees will topple with the wet ground. We're expecting a lot of power outages. Joe has the generator all set to go. All of our electronics are plugged in! Comfort food ready to go!!

Sending well wishes to all of you in the same storm path!

happy-sunday-sunflower-smiley.jpg

ck.......yep, love the aroma of anything cooking on a grill.......if you’re not hungry before you get cooking you soon are........cute puppy.....and great name too!!!

Spike........it’s just around the corner.........it does come around doesn’t it..........we have a fog warning for tonight into tomorrow morning........foghorn has been operating already this evening........but gorgeous day!!

Lynne and Patty......hope those high winds don’t do any damage for you........winds can be incredibly scary to listen to and hopefully you don’t have to go out in it........

Mac, yes, we gave up on WD......me way back, Tom watched last weeks episode in around 10 minutes and declared himself done and took it off of planner for recording.........but, glad you still enjoy it.....I know you love it a lot......

So, another gorgeous but fresh day here again today.......

Fog has already started to gently roll in, had it bad this morning, then it went but weather warning for tonight.......it feels foggy if that makes sense.......and looking out to sea right now you can’t see anything, but when that bank of darkness approaches it is so eerie......

Roast chicken for dinner tonight.........doing roast potatoes too........and made some strawberry ice cream today.....not a huge amount.......just enough for one portion...

Getting hungry now.........

Dropping in to say hi. It was 87 here yesterday. Had to go to Panama City yesterday for work. Still a disaster zone and will be for quite awhile. I’ve doing lots of work in the panhandle of FL and SW GA. 7 days a week! Anyway, off to work, hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Spike........it’s just around the corner.........it does come around doesn’t it..........we have a fog warning for tonight into tomorrow morning........foghorn has been operating already this evening........but gorgeous day!!

Oh doesnt it just!

I can so clearly remember nearly 6 months ago, sneakily while at work looking at prices, hotels, flight options, travel tips, thinking, can I do this?

And this time next week I'll be on the plane, seems like a dream to be honest!

Oh doesnt it just!

I can so clearly remember nearly 6 months ago, sneakily while at work looking at prices, hotels, flight options, travel tips, thinking, can I do this?

And this time next week I'll be on the plane, seems like a dream to be honest!

Hope this week goes past quickly for you, anticipation is always fun, but nothing like travel day coming around......that’s the best!!!

Spike 6 more wake ups before your trip
(Yes 6 as no one sleeps much the night before a vacation )

Isn’t that the truth.........got to be the worst nights sleep ever.........although there is something quite wonderful about the night before a trip..........

Heck, it makes my Sunday:Pinkbounc

Although, I do tape it and often catch the next night since i go to bed early lol

Watching the Oscar pre-shows, love the fashion :)

I keep forgetting to watch the preshows for it......yes, I love the outfits, even if I don’t quite know who some of them are........

We’ll get the highlights when we get up tomorrow......

When’s the puppy going home?? Are they back today?

Well, we are supposed to be blanketed in fog right now, clear as crystal outside, hopefully they’ve got it wrong......wouldn’t be the first time.....

Very chilly tonight though, heating is very welcome.

Volunteering again Tomorrow morning......lots of lovely noisy and exuberant 3 and 4 year olds......got to love preschool kids.......

Cranberry and pineapple juice with a splash of lime tonight........

and made some strawberry ice cream today.

YUM!! Homemade ice cream-WOW!!:thumbsup2

Mac- enjoy the Walking Dead!!

Pcstang- Sounds like you'll be busy for a while! Important work- getting repairs done so people can resume normal lives again!

Spike- almost time to pack!

Keisha- enjoy the Oscars!

Volunteering again Tomorrow morning......lots of lovely noisy and exuberant 3 and 4 year olds......got to love preschool kids.......

How fun!! :) So nice of you to help out!

Wind storm is in full force!! Windows are shaking- debris is flying! Even though the wind is gusting to 75 mph it's still nothing as compared to a hurricane. Still very scary here- hoping our power stays on!

Back to some housework!

Is it bacon time yet?
It’s always bacon time! ::yes:: We had for breakfast! We get the thick sliced bacon. Yummy.

Morning y'all. Heading to the wedding expo and lunch with my mom in a few hours. Send me all the luck because they're giving away $10,000 in services/food to one lucky bride and I'm entered in the drawing!
Best of luck!

Keishashadow sitting here now with my Starbucks latte! Just got back from the mall. My power cord for iPad crapped out! I get the extra long one from Logix esp good for travel, can lay in bed with it plugged in. But this time I thought the 5’ would do it. Will see.
Yeah, not THAT kind of fruitcake. :laughing: I’m with you on that! Yuck.

No snow today! Even see some blue skies. Yay!

B464B48A-1F1E-4980-8967-D6B01932C34E.jpeg

Ham steak with pasta salad and steamed green beans. Easy dinner.

May watch some of the Oscar stuff, may be not. Know older one will catch TWD.

Woot! Spike has a short countdown and so does Schumi.

End of February coming soon. I am so ready for Spring. Lots of Spring break clothes now in the stores.

Very gray day. Just relaxing is a perfect Sunday evening. Later homies.

Lynne lol! Must stop Monday, love it! I’m going to watch Oscars too.

On my church office shift Tues (until they hire someone) a film crew will be around filming Sirens. I’ve not seen the show, but wonder if they need extras, lol!

Storm is bad! Our power just went out! Electronics are all charged - will get the generator going soon!

No hot dinner for us!

Hope everyone else is having a calm Sunday evening!

Mac - glad I could loan you one of my kids that time! The girl one is now a smidge too tall so I’m down to one barely short enough.

Tyger- I’m a bit late, but good luck!

Charade - hope the showcase was fun!

Ck- Hope you serviced the small dog wind warning. I have a comical picture in my head.

Spike - How exciting that your trip is so close! Good luck being productive with anything this week while you dream about the trip!

No tv watching here tonight. I currently have 6 teen boys in my house playing dungeons and dragons and they are way too loud for me to hear a tv. I can’t go hide out in my room since my youngest wants me near him. Plus, it’s pretty funny the things I overhear the teens say anyway,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter