Something About Nothing............ #14

Good afternoon everyone. Ugh, what a night. I think I got back to sleep around 3:00, but woke up again at 7:00. Went back to sleep around 8:00 and woke up again sometime after 10:00. I have done very little this morning. I managed a quick trip to Walmart and also took some cardboard boxes to the recycling center.

Last night dh and I went to a restaurant that we haven't been to in a long while. They set up a tent behind the restaurant as an area to wait until your table was ready. This is where we waited.

We just needed some marshmallows.

Must have given you a shock to hear that. Hope he`s better now. And yes, might take you a while to get back to sleep after that.
It really scared me. DH, of course, went right back to sleep like nothing happened. Even the cat seemed concerned. He sat in the hallway starting at the bedroom door for several minutes.

Making a good old Scottish steak pie tonight. Beef has been soaking in ale overnight, which is not very Scottish, but adds something. Will cook it in slow cooker all day then pop in pie dish, plop some puff pastry on top to bake in the oven and it`ll be gorgeous.
That sounds really good.

Hey all. Up early trying for A spot for ROTR No soup for us, maybe next round. If not will give it a whirl again tomorrow. Glad we have APH to park hop as plan B.
I hope you are able to get your reservation. I have a feeling they will still be difficult to get when we are there in May.

always worry how my pooch and my DS cats will get along when he kindly watches him. I do believe he’s been accepted into the fold
Aww....too cute.

Has anyone here heard of St. Practice Day??
I have never heard of that. We were supposed to be at Disney for St. Patrick's Day. I was going to try to get reservations at the Irish restaurant in Disney Springs. 🙁

and the call for bacon
This is a sign I’m doing better!
Glad to hear you are feeling better Mac.

been reading up on GA wanting to skip day light savings time
Not an issue for me
I would be happy if we would set our clocks forward one more time and then never touch them again.

Happy Friday! Today is DH's birthday.
Happy Birthday to him.

Waiting for dh to get home from work so we can go talk to the dental office about some work he needs done. He wants me to come along since I understand how the insurance works.

Speaking of dh, he had a follow up appointment with his cardiologist yesterday. He is being taken off one of his heart medications.

Hey all. Up early trying for A spot for ROTR No soup for us, maybe next round. If not will give it a whirl again tomorrow. Glad we have APH to park hop as plan B.

Making me nervous tho how difficult it’s getting to grab a spot Have only been shut out few times in past. Will be disappointing if we can’t get slots for family later in year. There’s always another trip around the corner for us but, not so for them

always worry how my pooch and my DS cats will get along when he kindly watches him. I do believe he’s been accepted into the fold
View attachment 560639
it took me a while, that’s the back of his little white head lower right lol

that is a solid coffee
Kcups One of my monthly orders off amazon

Even in the beautiful sunset light it’s atrocious. Its

We ate at one on Canadian side of falls in tourist area. Was surprisingly good. Thot it’d be a tourist trap

Thanks. A other nice day forecast. Tomorrow rain all day. Decided to skip U. Hate to be at park on rainy day where we don’t have resort to duck back into if it storms
Hope you end up with a boarding group for ROTR...crossing my fingers for you!!
Always love animal pics, glad it is harmonious!!

Oh you beat me with the cheeses! At the minute we have four, excluding the now finished Brie.......and yes, must be a Wisconsin thing.......but that’s a good thing!!

Tom and I choose everything together......almost. Just because we are literally never apart, but we’ve always been like that. He has good taste too and I can’t think of anything we’ve disagreed on.......I’m sure there must have been something........hmmmm. Martha Stewart‘s brother.....:rotfl:

Yes, suitcase space has always been allocated for B&B products......it’s a thing isn’t it.......

Never heard of that day, but as we never celebrate St P’s day I never would :laughing:......but, yes, the young have it good recovering from things like that.....lol.......

Have a good day Lori, sounds fun and save me some sweet potatoes.......I love em.....no one else does unless it’s hidden in a soup!
Yes, we all like sweet potato....but DH doesn't really like soup! He's the pickiest eater of our family, but not too bad in general...

I spy the kitty
Yaa

and the call for bacon
This is a sign I’m doing better!

thank you homies for your kind notes
I have appreciated all of them
My meds were changed and so have some better days now
I have CKD stage 3

I don’t post a lot but I do read everything and enjoy how all the homies are doing

been reading up on GA wanting to skip day light savings time
Not an issue for me
Sending you warm and fuzzy wishes of good healing, Mac!
Glad your meds are changed and better days are surely ahead!!

Happy Friday! Today is DH's birthday. I procrastinated buying him a gift because he is sooo hard to buy for. Out of desperation, I ended up buying him a pair of sunglasses and paying much more than I would of liked. Not the first time. DH is back to working out at the gym now and has started taking DS so I bought them shirts and shorts for both of them.

Nothing planned today. We were going to go out to dinner but DH's dad cannot go so we will wait until tomorrow night. DH said that he will probably come home early so I better get his presents wrapped soon.

Not sure what we will do for dinner now. Something low carb for me. I've been good so far, don't want to mess up now.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Sounds delicious. Savory pies are definitely on my favorite foods list and steak pie sounds wonderful.

Keeping you in my prayers. I am glad that you are seeing improvement with the new meds.
Happy birthday to your DH 🍰
New sunglasses and workout clothes sound like a good gift to me! Hope you have a nice dinner celebration!

Nope. I’ll raise you IUPatty’s day. Morphed over from PSU to my sons alma mater. It’s all fun till the police step in to do their jobs Problem in PA is underage, off campus invade the little town

Two sweeties

you are a strong woman, can handle anythiNo :love1:

A very happy Bday to him!
I looked up IUPatty's Day. Crazy!!!

Happy Friday Dance :cool1:

I went for a walk after supper/dinner last night. While I was walking last night, I had to giggle. In true Canadian style, as soon as the weather breaks and is what we consider warmer, people break out the bbq's lol. That is all I could smell as I was walking the neighborhood. We will probably bbq over the weekend. I have been wanting a steak done that way for awhile....so I think that's on the menu over the weekend.

I treated myself to another Tim's tea this morning...and of course...it's already gone. There must have been a hole in the bottom or something ;) lol

Your dinner sounds yummy. I have a chicken alfredo bake planned for tonight. Or else, maybe it will be order in pizza night tonight.

I hope you were able to get some sleep. Those "scares" like that totally jolt our systems awake.

I am one of those people where I can't get the slow cooker to work right for me. Everything that I cook in it, is just sooo tough and chewy. I can cook way better with my instant pot than a crock pot. I will keep trying every once in awhile, but it never works for me. Even on a low setting. I want to love the crock pot, but I just can't lol

I hope you snag some of those coveted spots!!!!!

If I was young again....that might be fun. I could see one DS loving that ;) But then again, our drinking age is 19 ( 18 where we live)

Sending you more healing thoughts. That is not an easy condition to live with.

Happy birthday to your DH!!! I hope he love the sunglasses, and clothes. Every birthday deserves a celebration!!!!

Well, time to shuffle a few papers around and try to look busy lol. Have a great day everyone!!!!! Hopefully stop in again over the weekend!!!!!
I'm not sure if a drinking age of 18/19 would be a good thing, or a bad thing.....it hasn't been that young in WI for many years.

We do the same with the BBQ grills in Wisconsin, haha! Ours is almost out of the snow, and will be for sure by mid next week with temps climbing. I may need to do some grilling next week...yum!

Good afternoon everyone. Ugh, what a night. I think I got back to sleep around 3:00, but woke up again at 7:00. Went back to sleep around 8:00 and woke up again sometime after 10:00. I have done very little this morning. I managed a quick trip to Walmart and also took some cardboard boxes to the recycling center.

Last night dh and I went to a restaurant that we haven't been to in a long while. They set up a tent behind the restaurant as an area to wait until your table was ready. This is where we waited.

View attachment 560680

It really scared me. DH, of course, went right back to sleep like nothing happened. Even the cat seemed concerned. He sat in the hallway starting at the bedroom door for several minutes.

That sounds really good.

I hope you are able to get your reservation. I have a feeling they will still be difficult to get when we are there in May.

Aww....too cute.

I have never heard of that. We were supposed to be at Disney for St. Patrick's Day. I was going to try to get reservations at the Irish restaurant in Disney Springs. 🙁

I would be happy if we would set our clocks forward one more time and then never touch them again.

Happy Birthday to him.

Waiting for dh to get home from work so we can go talk to the dental office about some work he needs done. He wants me to come along since I understand how the insurance works.

Speaking of dh, he had a follow up appointment with his cardiologist yesterday. He is being taken off one of his heart medications.
Nice you had a warm place to wait, looks cozy!! How was the meal?

Being taken off of a medication is normally a positive, hope that's the case for your DH!!

Bored in the House, and I'm in the House Bored.... (x 1000)
Just kinda sums up my afternoon.
This is actually a song, where the lyrics repeat over and again quite a few times. The rest of the song is explicit and not very good frankly.

I 'could' vacuum and put in a load of laundry......sigh! But that's not very fun and won't cure boredom, lol!!

That’s ok as I will read them all
Hiccup posts makes sure I don’t miss a thing
Lol

lol.....when I have issues with email all my friends know about it......double and triple emails!! I`m impatient, so when the first one looks as if it hasn`t gone I keep pressing send like a demented budgie!

Happy Friday! Today is DH's birthday. I procrastinated buying him a gift because he is sooo hard to buy for. Out of desperation, I ended up buying him a pair of sunglasses and paying much more than I would of liked. Not the first time. DH is back to working out at the gym now and has started taking DS so I bought them shirts and shorts for both of them.

Nothing planned today. We were going to go out to dinner but DH's dad cannot go so we will wait until tomorrow night. DH said that he will probably come home early so I better get his presents wrapped soon.

Not sure what we will do for dinner now. Something low carb for me. I've been good so far, don't want to mess up now.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Sounds delicious. Savory pies are definitely on my favorite foods list and steak pie sounds wonderful.

Keeping you in my prayers. I am glad that you are seeing improvement with the new meds.

:bday: to Mr Cam......hope he has a lovely day......and I`m sure he loved his gift.....

Steak Pie is indeed lush!

Happy Friday Dance :cool1:

I went for a walk after supper/dinner last night. While I was walking last night, I had to giggle. In true Canadian style, as soon as the weather breaks and is what we consider warmer, people break out the bbq's lol. That is all I could smell as I was walking the neighborhood. We will probably bbq over the weekend. I have been wanting a steak done that way for awhile....so I think that's on the menu over the weekend.

I treated myself to another Tim's tea this morning...and of course...it's already gone. There must have been a hole in the bottom or something ;) lol

Your dinner sounds yummy. I have a chicken alfredo bake planned for tonight. Or else, maybe it will be order in pizza night tonight.

I hope you were able to get some sleep. Those "scares" like that totally jolt our systems awake.

I am one of those people where I can't get the slow cooker to work right for me. Everything that I cook in it, is just sooo tough and chewy. I can cook way better with my instant pot than a crock pot. I will keep trying every once in awhile, but it never works for me. Even on a low setting. I want to love the crock pot, but I just can't lol

I hope you snag some of those coveted spots!!!!!

If I was young again....that might be fun. I could see one DS loving that ;) But then again, our drinking age is 19 ( 18 where we live)

Sending you more healing thoughts. That is not an easy condition to live with.

Happy birthday to your DH!!! I hope he love the sunglasses, and clothes. Every birthday deserves a celebration!!!!

Well, time to shuffle a few papers around and try to look busy lol. Have a great day everyone!!!!! Hopefully stop in again over the weekend!!!!!

Canadians are a hardy bunch!! I love how you guys think it`s warmer when I`d still be wrapped in a duvet all day if I could! But, I agree...the aroma of bbq food....wow!! Steaks don`t come better than that at home.

I had marinaded the diced beef for 12 hours, cooked on slow for 9 hours in the slow cooker, and then baked in the oven with the pastry for 30 minutes.....and it was so tender it melted. Not bragging by the way, just wondering why yours can be tough?? I have no answer. But, if the Instant Pot works.....go with that for sure.....

Yep, have a lovely weekend and hope to see you pop by.......

View attachment 560680

That sounds really good.

Aww....too cute.

Happy Birthday to him.

Nice fire pit......hope the meal was lovely......

Yes, I would have been alarmed too and struggled to get back to sleep......and good news on your husband and his medication. He must be doing well.

Hope you end up with a boarding group for ROTR...crossing my fingers for you!!
Always love animal pics, glad it is harmonious!!

Yes, we all like sweet potato....but DH doesn't really like soup! He's the pickiest eater of our family, but not too bad in general...

Sending you warm and fuzzy wishes of good healing, Mac!
Glad your meds are changed and better days are surely ahead!!

Happy birthday to your DH 🍰
New sunglasses and workout clothes sound like a good gift to me! Hope you have a nice dinner celebration!

I looked up IUPatty's Day. Crazy!!!

I'm not sure if a drinking age of 18/19 would be a good thing, or a bad thing.....it hasn't been that young in WI for many years.

We do the same with the BBQ grills in Wisconsin, haha! Ours is almost out of the snow, and will be for sure by mid next week with temps climbing. I may need to do some grilling next week...yum!

Being taken off of a medication is normally a positive, hope that's the case for your DH!!

Bored in the House, and I'm in the House Bored.... (x 1000)
Just kinda sums up my afternoon.
This is actually a song, where the lyrics repeat over and again quite a few times. The rest of the song is explicit and not very good frankly.
View attachment 560715

I 'could' vacuum and put in a load of laundry......sigh! But that's not very fun and won't cure boredom, lol!!

Drinking age is 18 over here and has been forever I think......but we do have a massive under age drinking problem. I remember the good old day when we all went to "disco`s" from around the age of 16 and as long as you behaved, it was all good. I don`t remember ever seeing trouble that we get today.

Funny thing is, I`m not a soup fan at all except chicken noodle and the butternut/sweet potato one......Tom loves soup of any kind! He`s easy to please, actually both of them are.....oh Wisconsin folks are hardy too.....I was amazed few weeks ago when you said you were out without a jacket in almost sub zero weather (for me) lol......

Bored?? Oh that`s dangerous......lol.......I spend money if I`m bored......or Tom would tell you I just spend money......:rolleyes1 Hope you found something fun to do......

Steak pie was indeed lush! Didn`t need anything to go with it......the pastry takes up all the gravy.

Now having a beer.....not often I fancy a beer, but always enjoy when I do......watching The Blacklist.....time to end this although I do love Raymond Reddington......fabulous character.

Just finished our book group chat, the lady who chooses will tell us on Sunday her choice for the next one.

Going to be a cold one tonight, won`t be going out tomorrow.....plan a day of little jobs and things that are mediocre and not very exciting.

But, will have bacon on the go and farmer dropped off some eggs for us today, so nice fresh eggs straight from the farm....can`t get fresher.

Time for another beer, hope everyone`s good........

Received a phone call my second dose of the shot has been moved up to Monday.

Accepted it as no more time slots available later this month.

Excellent mac.....hope you have no side effects from this one....so many are reporting different issues, and some none at all. Such a variance.

Almost bedtime here for us.......been a busy day, although we haven`t done that much.

Hope you are all having a lovely friday evening.......

How is it nighttime already. I feel like I've just wasted the day. Dh and I did get his dental issues sorted though.

My meal was really good and very filling. Not very diet friendly though. Yes, a very positive step for dh.

I should have done that today too, but didn't.

Nice fire pit......hope the meal was lovely......

Yes, I would have been alarmed too and struggled to get back to sleep......and good news on your husband and his medication. He must be doing well.
We haven't had a bad meal at this place yet. I don't know why we don't eat there more often.
DH has been a model patient.

I`m not a soup fan at all except chicken noodle and the butternut/sweet potato one......Tom loves soup of any kind!
I love really creamy soups - potato, broccoli cheese, clam chowder, etc.

Awesome. Hoping for very mild side effects, if any.

Time for ice cream and Wanda Vision. My favorite ice cream shop had Keto chocolate this week and it's almost as good and their regular chocolate.

How is it nighttime already. I feel like I've just wasted the day. Dh and I did get his dental issues sorted though.

My meal was really good and very filling. Not very diet friendly though. Yes, a very positive step for dh.

We haven't had a bad meal at this place yet. I don't know why we don't eat there more often.

Time for ice cream and Wanda Vision. My favorite ice cream shop had Keto chocolate this week and it's almost as good and their regular chocolate.

I do like a lobster bisque now and again, and only in America, and brocolli and cheese soups aren`t overflowingly popular over here yet.....can`t say I`m a fan of the sound of them. Glad you found some nice ice cream you can enjoy and it`s not too different from the regular.

Housework can always wait........

Good Saturday morning.......

Dull and grey one here today, and so far the high today is going to be 38F. A day to stay inside for sure. May pop out a walk if the sun comes out.

Few ideas for today and some housework in there too.....just a little though......

Spicy chicken stir fry in plum sauce with loads of ginger for me, teriyaki chicken for everyone else. Think I need two woks instead of one........and good old bacon with farm eggs for breakfast.....sunny side up all round!

Hope our Keisha is still having a wonderful trip.........

cv10-XL.gif

Have a wonderful Saturday and weekend......

Hehe, can still say Good Morning to Schumi.

We had a beautiful sunrise, but still below freezing, with a balmy 30 F out. Oddly, saying snow to fall soon, then just an overcast day. Don’t care, enjoyed that very bright sunrise from the window in my laundry room. Just can’t seem to not be up early.

Super sized, super wonderful Saturday homies.

Off to finish this day’s wash, including freshly washed towels. Yes, as will enjoy a long hot shower, as quiet morning is my weekend days. Oh and tea is always at the ready. Otherwise under the throw, having the big TV on, not much interest, so just nice to have background noise. Only will turn when hear those darn commercial shows.

Now having a beer.....not often I fancy a beer, but always enjoy when I do......watching The Blacklist.....time to end this although I do love Raymond Reddington......fabulous character.
When we grill brats, I'll always have a beer with them! A brat and a beer go hand in hand!! Yum!

Hope the shot goes well, without side effects!

Cream soups are so warming, I enjoy them also!!

I do like a lobster bisque now and again, and only in America,

Have a wonderful Saturday and weekend......​
Now you have me missing the lobster bisque at The Palm!! Oh, thats so good!!

Off to finish this day’s wash, including freshly washed towels. Yes, as will enjoy a long hot shower, as quiet morning is my weekend days. Oh and tea is always at the ready. Otherwise under the throw, having the big TV on, not much interest, so just nice to have background noise. Only will turn when hear those darn commercial shows.
Fluffy towels and a nice hot shower...nothing better to start a day!!
Enjoy your morning tea:coffee:

I swear there is nothing more entertaining than pets and babies, lol!!
Our cat is laying down, and the tip of her tail is in her water bowl. She knows it, because she flicks her tail ever so slightly. It's a cute little game she's figured out... But she despises being wet, so I'm guessing she will begin a thorough self-clean shortly!
And if one tiny hair gets into the water bowl from her game, watch out! A full fresh bowl will be demanded, as she's extremely particular about her water. Funny girl!!

Having my first cup of coffee, and thinking of ideas for supper tonight...maybe chicken of some sort?

Good afternoon all.

Beautiful day here so we were up and out early. Went to the farm butchers for some fillet steaks for tonight then a nice stroll with Louie.

Charade I regularly make broccoli cheese and cauliflower cheese soups - a nice Keto lunch! Tried a Keto brand of ice cream here but it was yuck so glad yours is good.

Mac great you can get a second shot early. Here in the UK it is now anyone over 56 can get online and book their first shot - we are making great progress.

Lynne laundry here never ends too. Nice enough to hang outside today.

Making the most of this lovely Spring weather.

Hope all have a good Saturday.

Ack, snowed for an hour. Not really sticking, but with a good wind, still feels colder than you think.

Happy Saturday to Paris and Julie.

Paris, like the demanding cat. My male lab, when he did something bad and was told that, stamped up the stairs, sulking. Pets are so much fun sometimes.

Julie, enjoy that nice day, and yay, for a good walk with Louie.

At big box store, as have to do that kitchen stocking again.

Hehe, can still say Good Morning to Schumi.

We had a beautiful sunrise, but still below freezing, with a balmy 30 F out. Oddly, saying snow to fall soon, then just an overcast day. Don’t care, enjoyed that very bright sunrise from the window in my laundry room. Just can’t seem to not be up early.

Bit late but it`s still morning for you Lynne....so a good morning to you too.....and snow forecast! heck......as long as the sun is shining, all good for now.

Laundry here too.....not much point hanging it out as we are fairly cool over here and no breeze whatsoever......so dryer was busy this morning.

Have a lovely Saturday......

When we grill brats, I'll always have a beer with them! A brat and a beer go hand in hand!! Yum!

Hope the shot goes well, without side effects!

Cream soups are so warming, I enjoy them also!!

Now you have me missing the lobster bisque at The Palm!! Oh, thats so good!!

Fluffy towels and a nice hot shower...nothing better to start a day!!
Enjoy your morning tea:coffee:

Our cat is laying down, and the tip of her tail is in her water bowl. She knows it, because she flicks her tail ever so slightly. It's a cute little game she's figured out... But she despises being wet, so I'm guessing she will begin a thorough self-clean shortly!
And if one tiny hair gets into the water bowl from her game, watch out! A full fresh bowl will be demanded, as she's extremely particular about her water. Funny girl!!

Having my first cup of coffee, and thinking of ideas for supper tonight...maybe chicken of some sort?

View attachment 560805

Oh The Palm Lobster Bisque......now, that`s a soup and a half!! And out of places like Ocean Prime and Eddie V`s, The Palm always comes out tops for Tom. It is beautiful......

Cat sounds so funny......they really can be like prima donnas for sure.

I`ve never eaten a Brat.....but I`m not someone who has ever liked hotdogs of any kind.....I don`t like to think what`s in them to be honest.....lol......but, I do know there are very good ones out there.

After I wrote to you this morning I almost sent another one off......there was a guy on the radio talking about Wisconsin cheese making and explaining what cheese curds were and he was so interesting. But, he said it wasn`t a generalisation but all Wisconsonites loved cheese.....no exceptions......lol......

Enjoy the rest of your day.......

Had a lovely day so far actually.......caught up with some friends by phone and email......again, apologies to those that got triple emails (looking at you again mac ::yes::) I have no idea what`s up with it.....they say nothing wrong with email or broadband......checked the computer and run scans, all ok. Who knows......

Planning to watch Abbott & Costello meets The Invisible Man.....Keisha would be proud of me.......:laughing: and having a pot of tea with some of those coconut cherry no bake desserts I made this morning.......lush!! And most certainly not calorie free, but gorgeous.

Gotta love a Black and White movie on a dull Saturday afternoon.......::yes::

Good afternoon. Beautiful day today. I should go outside and do something, but I really need to clean the house and get some laundry done. Next Saturday will be spent outdoors. Hopefully the weather will be nice.

We decided to go ahead an make reservations for the food and wine festival at Busch Gardens in April. None of us drink the wine, so I hope the food is really good. They haven't posted menus yet.

I do like a lobster bisque now and again, and only in America, and brocolli and cheese soups aren`t overflowingly popular over here yet.....can`t say I`m a fan of the sound of them.
Broccoli cheese soup is really good when done right. Of course if you don't like broccoli......

Otherwise under the throw, having the big TV on, not much interest, so just nice to have background noise.
Sounds like a good way to spend the day.

Cats are so odd. I'm surprised she will put the tip of her tail in the water dish. I just got Caspian a new fancy gravity water dish. I haven't out it out for him yet.

Charade I regularly make broccoli cheese and cauliflower cheese soups - a nice Keto lunch! Tried a Keto brand of ice cream here but it was yuck so glad yours is good.
I didn't even think about that being low carb. I've never made the soup myself. Maybe I should try.

I should probably get back to cleaning. I was about to throw away the box that my Disney magic band came in when I noticed that there was also a luggage tag in the box. Unfortunately there was a card stating that the strap for the tag was located inside the round piece that the band was mounted on. I apparently threw that away already.

Good afternoon. Beautiful day today. I should go outside and do something, but I really need to clean the house and get some laundry done. Next Saturday will be spent outdoors. Hopefully the weather will be nice.

We decided to go ahead an make reservations for the food and wine festival at Busch Gardens in April. None of us drink the wine, so I hope the food is really good. They haven't posted menus yet.

Broccoli cheese soup is really good when done right. Of course if you don't like broccoli......

Sounds like a good way to spend the day.

Cats are so odd. I'm surprised she will put the tip of her tail in the water dish. I just got Caspian a new fancy gravity water dish. I haven't out it out for him yet.

I didn't even think about that being low carb. I've never made the soup myself. Maybe I should try.

I should probably get back to cleaning. I was about to throw away the box that my Disney magic band came in when I noticed that there was also a luggage tag in the box. Unfortunately there was a card stating that the strap for the tag was located inside the round piece that the band was mounted on. I apparently threw that away already.

Can`t eat brocolli due to tummy issues, and can`t imagine cheese in a soup....so yes, not for me......lol.......

Shame about the tag....think we`ve all thrown away something we shouldn`t have.....last week I threw away a sharp knife I use for veg....it was orange and got thrown away with the carrot peelings......

Well, done with Abbott& Costello......it was a good movie.......now planning which movie to watch tonight.

Moved though to the kitchen now......will start to chop up chicken for everyone`s stir fry later soon.......radio back on. 80`s channel on.

Good afternoon all.

Beautiful day here so we were up and out early. Went to the farm butchers for some fillet steaks for tonight then a nice stroll with Louie.

Mac great you can get a second shot early. Here in the UK it is now anyone over 56 can get online and book their first shot - we are making great progress.

Lynne laundry here never ends too. Nice enough to hang outside today.

Making the most of this lovely Spring weather.

Hope all have a good Saturday.
Sounds like you're taking advantage of your great weather!!

Ack, snowed for an hour. Not really sticking, but with a good wind, still feels colder than you think.

Happy Saturday to Paris and Julie.

Paris, like the demanding cat. My male lab, when he did something bad and was told that, stamped up the stairs, sulking. Pets are so much fun sometimes.

Julie, enjoy that nice day, and yay, for a good walk with Louie.

At big box store, as have to do that kitchen stocking again.
Hope you get lots to stock up!
And yes, labs are characters!! Gotta love 'em :lovestruc

After I wrote to you this morning I almost sent another one off......there was a guy on the radio talking about Wisconsin cheese making and explaining what cheese curds were and he was so interesting. But, he said it wasn`t a generalisation but all Wisconsonites loved cheese.....no exceptions......lol......

Enjoy the rest of your day.......
Ooooh, cheese curds! Fresh and squeaky! Or deep fried! You cannot go wrong!

Sounds like a very intelligent man on the radio, lol!!
I'm sure it exists that a couple folks in Wisconsin don't like cheese....but I've never actually met that person, lol!!

I took a picture to send to DD since it was too cute!

Happy Saturday afternoon Sans family :wave2:

Best news ever.... found in email..........HHN is on and the first house is announced........we expected this one........but still good news.

View attachment 560842

View attachment 560840

View attachment 560841

View attachment 560843
This is great news for HHN lovers!!!!!

Its 41 and sunny currently; I'll take it. But we are forecasted to reach mid to upper 50s on Monday/Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to those numbers!!
I texted DH to see if he wants chicken tonight or out for supper. Waiting to hear back.
All done at the gym. Will grab lunch and then shower...

Robo we have a recipe here called Dorset Apple cake wonder if yours is similar?

I tweaked the recipe a little.

German Apple Cake

3 large eggs room temperature
2 cups sugar (you can adjust per your taste)
1 cup canola or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1teaspon baking soda
1teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 cups tart apples ( I used Fuji apples and chopped the in small pieces)
1/2 cup pecans
1/4 cup buttermilk

Spray baking pan with canola spray put in mixed cake pan and bake in 350 degree oven for 55 to 60 minutes.

When cooled frost with light buttercream frosting.

Yes :rotfl: they do look like something out of Flash Gordon......it`s the simplest and best design for the project apparently, and when it`s attached to the other parts, it`ll look even more dramatic!!

I was expecting something more futuristic in design. I really like the old Sci fi look.

Pumpkin marshmallow latte is one I still have too, body lotion and shower gel. So many favourites though......and yes, enjoy your outdoor activities while it`s a little cooler.......

They have such nice options for all the seasons.

Trying to forget we have a huge bar of galaxy chocolate in the cabinet.......one of the few chocolate bars I really like.....::yes::

Go for It.

I'm longing to get outside and do a few projects.

It will be warm soon. Then you will be able to get out for your projects.

Happy new eyebrows!! Oh I can`t wait......

I might have a pair of caterpillars soon.......LOL

Making a good old Scottish steak pie tonight. Beef has been soaking in ale overnight, which is not very Scottish, but adds something. Will cook it in slow cooker all day then pop in pie dish, plop some puff pastry on top to bake in the oven and

Sounds delicious.

Making me nervous tho how difficult it’s getting to grab a spot Have only been shut out few times in past. Will be disappointing if we can’t get slots for family later in year. There’s always another trip around the corner for us but, not so for them

May the Force Be With you

1FF4ACA4-B454-44FF-8CCF-385AD1D8BBC2.gif

Cute......looks like they have accepted him.

thank you homies for your kind notes
I have appreciated all of them
My meds were changed and so have some better days now
I have CKD stage 3

Prayers and mummy dust being sent your way. Hope your second shot goes well.

Happy Friday! Today is DH's birthday.

Happy belated birthday to your hubby.

Good Saturday to you too Lynne.

Nap time.

Happy Saturday afternoon Sans family :wave2:

Best news ever.... found in email..........HHN is on and the first house is announced........we expected this one........but still good news.

View attachment 560842

View attachment 560840

View attachment 560841

View attachment 560843

yep, good to see it in print!!

Sounds like you're taking advantage of your great weather!!

Hope you get lots to stock up!
And yes, labs are characters!! Gotta love 'em :lovestruc

Ooooh, cheese curds! Fresh and squeaky! Or deep fried! You cannot go wrong!

Sounds like a very intelligent man on the radio, lol!!
I'm sure it exists that a couple folks in Wisconsin don't like cheese....but I've never actually met that person, lol!!

View attachment 560860
I took a picture to send to DD since it was too cute!

This is great news for HHN lovers!!!!!

Its 41 and sunny currently; I'll take it. But we are forecasted to reach mid to upper 50s on Monday/Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to those numbers!!
I texted DH to see if he wants chicken tonight or out for supper. Waiting to hear back.
All done at the gym. Will grab lunch and then shower...

I am going to try cheese curds at some point......maybe, possibly......lol......no, I will.....one of the ex club managers we keep in touch with is also originally from Wisconsin, and yes, she love cheese too! And knew an awful lot about cheese......haha.....

Cutest cat! That is so funny with her tail......hope lunch is good, and hope for dinner out tonight for you......

I tweaked the recipe a little.

German Apple Cake

3 large eggs room temperature
2 cups sugar (you can adjust per your taste)
1 cup canola or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1teaspon baking soda
1teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 cups tart apples ( I used Fuji apples and chopped the in small pieces)
1/2 cup pecans
1/4 cup buttermilk

Spray baking pan with canola spray put in mixed cake pan and bake in 350 degree oven for 55 to 60 minutes.

When cooled frost with light buttercream frosting.

I was expecting something more futuristic in design. I really like the old Sci fi look.

They have such nice options for all the seasons.

Go for It.

It will be warm soon. Then you will be able to get out for your projects.

I might have a pair of caterpillars soon.......LOL

Sounds delicious.

May the Force Be With you

View attachment 560861

Cute......looks like they have accepted him.

Prayers and mummy dust being sent your way. Hope your second shot goes well.

Happy belated birthday to your hubby.

Good Saturday to you too Lynne.

Nap time.

Yes, it doesn`t look like cutting edge technology when you first see it, or even the second time.......:laughing: But, listening to their engineers and scientists they have, we spend far too long listening to them talk on vlogs, but it`s fascinating and they have so much enthusiasm for the project. But, yes, it is a classic look.

Hope you have a lovely weekend Robo........and a good nap too.

Dinner over........all fed and watered and about to make a pot of tea.

Regular TV has nothing at all on we would watch tonight, so might look for a dvd to watch......but waiting to hear from a friend in Orlando too......that`ll be a good catch up!

We have a few things on Netflix to catch up on, but tonight feels like a movie night.....:happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter