Something About Nothing............ #14

Ack, hope tooth gets fixed fast. Too much planned eating for ya, Keisha.

Yep, gas and some shopping. There’s a dairy farm that has a store, not far from where we get gas. Stopped there to get fresh milk and home made ice cream. Enjoying my made milkshake now. Weather was very warm. I’ll take it.

Hope the lights on tour was great, MonyK. Done in past, but not lately.

Tour was great today. Some great picture opportunities including full facade of house with Michael in window. Described as “linear” progression through movie-that’s who it starts with Judith killing, not walking into house. Spirits of coven has so much detail and back story so glad that was in tour. Guide even mentioned how empty some spots are but expects that will change by season end. They are already redoing audio track : UO must have spies on all the chat boards and actually listen to guest feedback-consistent theme on this house is audio track lacking and too many holes-but these are apparently more elaborate scares that require longer reset time too-also was a “last minute” replacement house like Hellblock.
Chupacabra had a scare planned that would have probably scared bejesus out of me if they’d kept it. And all the puppets are named -first full Body puppet is Princess coco and 2nd one is Dante-we could take pics with Dante!
Out way too late last night with tour this am. But fun time. Came back after lunch and we all fell asleep for a couple hours, Doing a laundry load while waiting out rain and dinner reservation at Vivo

Cloudy out now, but the rain is coming. And cooler day, with all that rain, as 72 the high. 10 degrees cooler than yesterday. May have those pants on.

Sunday it is. Quiet enough, and with the more cloudy night, almost 70 degeees now.

And with a Sunday, day of rest, alarm set, and trash to curb in the early evening.

Hope all have that most serene and restful Sunday. Middle of September week.

Ah and tea for me this early morning.

Morning all

UO must have spies on all the chat boards and actually listen to guest feedback-consistent theme
“readers” sounds so nicer than spies :p But, yes, what you mentioned has been confirmed. I’d like that job :)

wonder which house won the first unofficial ‘house of the week’? :scratchin The tour guides I’ve spoken to have always been happy to share that info

A real matter of pride there for the designers & CMs, rare that people are so invested in their craft
Cloudy out now, but the rain is coming.
We made it back home right before the skies opened up. Rained all night, still foggy & really Soupy
CD35F8D4-CD54-487C-967B-1C395C8518FC.jpeg
Always get a kick out of seeing the Goodyear blimp out & about.

Concert was great, the term all stars is overused, it fit last night :). Mellow crowd, loved our seats and pre purchased spot right outside the arena was a winner. Home within 30 min, usually still sitting in the parking lot after an event.
C68DD545-3078-437A-8C4D-CCDA243DC72E.jpeg

Tour was great today. Some great picture opportunities including full facade of house with Michael in window. Described as “linear” progression through movie-that’s who it starts with Judith killing, not walking into house. Spirits of coven has so much detail and back story so glad that was in tour. Guide even mentioned how empty some spots are but expects that will change by season end. They are already redoing audio track : UO must have spies on all the chat boards and actually listen to guest feedback-consistent theme on this house is audio track lacking and too many holes-but these are apparently more elaborate scares that require longer reset time too-also was a “last minute” replacement house like Hellblock.
Chupacabra had a scare planned that would have probably scared bejesus out of me if they’d kept it. And all the puppets are named -first full Body puppet is Princess coco and 2nd one is Dante-we could take pics with Dante!
Out way too late last night with tour this am. But fun time. Came back after lunch and we all fell asleep for a couple hours, Doing a laundry load while waiting out rain and dinner reservation at Vivo

Glad you enjoyed it…..yes, the behind the scenes details are fascinating especially what might be still to come!

Hope Vivo was good, we really like it there.

Morning all

“readers” sounds so nicer than spies :p But, yes, what you mentioned has been confirmed. I’d like that job :)

wonder which house won the first unofficial ‘house of the week’? :scratchin The tour guides I’ve spoken to have always been happy to share that info

A real matter of pride there for the designers & CMs, rare that people are so invested in their craft

We made it back home right before the skies opened up. Rained all night, still foggy & really Soupy
View attachment 701326
Always get a kick out of seeing the Goodyear blimp out & about.

Concert was great, the term all stars is overused, it fit last night :). Mellow crowd, loved our seats and pre purchased spot right outside the arena was a winner. Home within 30 min, usually still sitting in the parking lot after an event.
View attachment 701328

I should have asked Lindsey when we had lunch the other day, she’d have known the house that was an outright winner……I’d go for DMP without a shadow of a doubt……of course I might be wrong…..lol…..

Glad to concert was so good!! Yes, so many consider some folks stars just because they’re famous…..er, no…..now, he is a real star! Nice picture too!

Packed up and ready to move from the lovely Sapphire Falls over to the equally lovely Royal Pacific.

This Sapphire Suite is just perfect, we love the view over the lagoon, not fussed about a pool view, so this is ideal for us. But, time for RP…..we’ll miss the walk over for breakfast in the Club Lounge every morning but I’m sure we’ll still make that walk a few times in the evening.

Planning to do HHN tonight, glad we took last night off and went out for dinner instead, then chatted to Fernando from Strong Water for an hour or so.

Have a great Sunday ………..:)

Good Sunday Morning Sans family.

AC9FAEC5-DD90-4A24-97B9-9DA25138F09F.jpeg
Good Sunday morning everyone.

It is so good to back at my home away from home Portofino again. It is a beautiful Resort with some of the nicest staff.

My little sister and I are enjoying are coffee on the balcony watching happy people getting on the boat to start their day in the parks.

We had lunch at the pool yesterday. I have my eye on one of those large cocktails. I will try one soon. Was to full to try it yesterday.

We had pizza at Sal’s for late dinner last night. As always the pizza was very good.

Today is going to be a rest and pool day. I have my RIP Tour this evening. Sister did not want to do Tour. So it will just be me. I did the UMH 6 house Tour on Friday and it was very good. We had a wonderful Tour guide.

Monyk sounds like your UMH TOUR was nice. Say hi to Patty and Joe for me. They are the nicest couple. Enjoy your RIP Tour this evening. If i see you all I will make sure to say hi. Have a wonderful Tour this evening.

Pumpkin hope you feel better everyday. Sorry to hear you are sick with the flu.

Janet hope the dentist is able to get your crown back on without having to go through another procedure. Lovely picture of you and your mister at your concert date. Cool picture of the Blimp.

Congratulations to your sons team on their win.

Carole continue to enjoy your celebration. We only have one life to live. Do it with gusto for sure.

Mac hope you and your Mr are feeling better. You will be here in Orlando before you know it enjoying HHN.

Lynne sorry we are going to miss having a coffee and chat. We are leaving the day you are arriving. K says hi. We were just talking about the fun we had when we were all on Mac’s Tour in 2017. Remember the Scareactor in the house Ash vs Evil Dead that came out from behind the door and said the off color comment that had us roaring with laughter. We still laugh about that.

Charade you will be here soon enjoying your vacation. Hope the school work is going well.

Heading to pool.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Last edited:
Carole we must have been typing at the same time. Hope your transition to RP is smooth today. Enjoy your time at HHN this evening. I will for sure say hi if I see you. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Ah, Robo, say hi to L for me. I enjoyed her company too. Yes, I still get a giggle remembering how that comment both hit us to give a laughing reaction. Was funny as heck. Will be doing a private tour two weekends from this one. Meeting up with Patty and family. And little one will be with me again to tour. Looking forward to that one, and still sad not meeting up with you this Fall. There’s always hopefully another time. Enjoy your pool day. Yep, always good to relax before a late night. Oh and we enjoyed our Portofino stay last month. Will be at SF this time.

Sunday tea. Yep.

Carole we must have been typing at the same time. Hope your transition to RP is smooth today. Enjoy your time at HHN this evening. I will for sure say hi if I see you. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Oh please, if you see us, give us a shout out……hope you have fun!

In our favourite lounge…….doesn’t feel like we’ve been here for 10 nights already, but feel so at home here.

Having another evening of pre HHN fizz…….and with one of our favourite people………. 🥰

C3B7AA12-E2F4-44AB-8BCF-F533747444B1.jpeg

Ooh the foggy start. Yeah, with all that rain yesterday. And more chances of rain this evening. But still in shorts, as even with the cloudy day we will have, all that rain makes humid air.

And ah yes, a Monday is here. Will be hearing that trash trucks soon enough. So lights and noise in the fog. LoL. No, they tend to arrive in another hour or so.

That fog should clear once the sunrise happens, in about 1/2 hour. Still not yet though, and with the cloud cover and foggy conditions, very dark out, as I tossed some last minute trash.

Thus, back to that week day routine. You know, that week before you enjoy the next two weeks not on a week day routine? And did it right, as shorter two weeks when returning to that normal week day routine. Woot. T 7 nights.

So, from a tea drinking homie on this early Monday morning, a wish for all to have a good morning and have that Marvelous Monday today.

And a yay, that Schumi now at RPR.

I blinked and it was Monday morning and back to work :surfweb:

We had beautiful weather over the weekend. It was great to have such hot weather on a weekend in September! Unfortunately, I suffered from a horrible migraine all weekend. I just couldn't shake it - even with the heavy meds. I woke up today, welling better, but with the hangover headache, but so much more tolerable. Sadly, I didn't get much of anything done on my list. The boys were gone most of the weekend taking advantage of the hot weather and were off fly fishing. We did have a good meal of fresh trout last night though.

Woke up to crisp cool fall morning. The sky is a brilliant blue this morning. The wind seems to have picked up. Hoping it doesn't stick around, as I would like to get out walking tonight. Hopefully the headache subsides, and my energy doesn't dwindle. I can't seem to kick the residue of the flu from last week and get my energy back. But I might just have to suck it up and head out!

I have been watching some live streams on the ticker tocker app of people walking through HHN. It's been very neat to watch! I don't know if it was something I could do - even after watching and knowing what it is all about. But it is certainly very cool!!!! I can see why you all love it so much. I know others in my household would LOVE it!

Think I’m going to go stick gauze in some booze & stick on it. My mom always swore by that:confused3 If anything else, it can be an appetizer for the concert tonight:rolleyes1 I’m not the designated driver, hooray!
Another tip is to prick a hole in a capsule of a liquid Advil onto a q-tip and put that onto the tooth as well. It works as a numbing agent and relieves the pain. I hope you're able to get it fixed quickly.
How fun!!!! I hope your dinner at Vivo was great!
Today is going to be a rest and pool day. I have my RIP Tour this evening. Sister did not want to do Tour. So it will just be me. I did the UMH 6 house Tour on Friday and it was very good. We had a wonderful Tour guide.
Enjoy your time in the parks and with your sister! One day I will get to do some sort of trip with my sisters! It's on the bucketlist of things to do!

Well, I should get the paper shuffle started. Enough procrastinating for today.

Have a great day everyone!

i like that shade of blonde you have now..
very sensational

Thanks Mac…….it wasn‘t as blonde when I got it done, it had more caramel colours in it……but of course the sun lightens highlights. As long as I’m not white I’ll be fine!

I blinked and it was Monday morning and back to work :surfweb:

We had beautiful weather over the weekend. It was great to have such hot weather on a weekend in September! Unfortunately, I suffered from a horrible migraine all weekend. I just couldn't shake it - even with the heavy meds. I woke up today, welling better, but with the hangover headache, but so much more tolerable. Sadly, I didn't get much of anything done on my list. The boys were gone most of the weekend taking advantage of the hot weather and were off fly fishing. We did have a good meal of fresh trout last night though.

Woke up to crisp cool fall morning. The sky is a brilliant blue this morning. The wind seems to have picked up. Hoping it doesn't stick around, as I would like to get out walking tonight. Hopefully the headache subsides, and my energy doesn't dwindle. I can't seem to kick the residue of the flu from last week and get my energy back. But I might just have to suck it up and head out!

I have been watching some live streams on the ticker tocker app of people walking through HHN. It's been very neat to watch! I don't know if it was something I could do - even after watching and knowing what it is all about. But it is certainly very cool!!!! I can see why you all love it so much. I know others in my household would LOVE it!

Another tip is to prick a hole in a capsule of a liquid Advil onto a q-tip and put that onto the tooth as well. It works as a numbing agent and relieves the pain. I hope you're able to get it fixed quickly.

How fun!!!! I hope your dinner at Vivo was great!

Enjoy your time in the parks and with your sister! One day I will get to do some sort of trip with my sisters! It's on the bucketlist of things to do!

Well, I should get the paper shuffle started. Enough procrastinating for today.

Have a great day everyone!

Hope that headache eases Pumpkin…..they are miserable things to have. Your weather sounds lovely though, apart from the wind.

Glad you’re enjoying watching the videos of hhn!

It‘s sizzling hot today……well, we have just had a little rain this afternoon, that’ll clear that heat a little.

HHN was a lot of fun last night, and busy through most of it, we were so glad of EP again. Only finding a few houses we don’t like and won’t waste time doing, most are fabulous.

Enjoyed riding The Mummy this morning, sheer dumb luck being there at the right moment they opened it hoping it would be open for a while……it was fun! New graphics and some fixes on some of the creatures who jump up at you, finally!

Meeting a friend tonight for drinks…..should be fun.

Off to finish laundry……..yep, fun times!

Not that night owl Mac, unless not a routine work day the next day.

But yay, the week is moving along, as, yep:

5E4A79F6-11D4-4320-8F82-343FC22B33B3.jpeg

Woot! The day Mac can do that Taco Bell run today.

Ah, many can sleep while hearing a heavy rain downpour. Me? Woke up as hearing it. But after admiring how loud that downpour was, went back to sleep.

And yay, the rain is gone, and Mother Nature has gifted us with an increasing warm stretch of 10 sun filled days starting with a half sunny day today. See, thst high weather system is arriving, and while a dark and damp sunrise, a gloriously sunny afternoon will make it a red skies at night, sailor’s delight. Yes indeed. 80’s all week, and will most likely be twinning with 90 degrees next Wednesday, as bet FLA will be that same temp. 90 is predicted the high temp next week’s Wednesday.

But as it’s a week day routine day, up way before the sun, and enjoying my tea.

So have a very happy taco Tuesday. 🌮

Hi everyone. I have just been texting with my brother who is visiting with our mom today. He says she is much weaker and becoming less coherent. I have made the decision to cancel my trip to Orlando next week and go visit my mom in Atlanta instead. This may be the last time I get to see her.
I’m sorry I will miss seeing everyone this year. Maybe I will be able to go next year.

Hi everyone. I have just been texting with my brother who is visiting with our mom today. He says she is much weaker and becoming less coherent. I have made the decision to cancel my trip to Orlando next week and go visit my mom in Atlanta instead. This may be the last time I get to see her.
I’m sorry I will miss seeing everyone this year. Maybe I will be able to go next year.
Spending time with family trumps anything else. Sending you many many tight hugs :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter