Something About Nothing.........#7

Status
Not open for further replies.
We carved some really kewl pumpkins two nights ago. Guess who decided they like raw pumpkin as much as canned? The dogs. They chewed big holes in one the first night it was out on the porch.

Toodles,

Tam

We did also and the coons got them.Much less putting my garbage out the night before,it winds up up and down the road.:mad:So I hunting I will go,A hunting I will go,and I'm not hunting wabbits!!:rolleyes1

rabbit season

duck season

only time we see the racoons that crawl out of the woods is when they've gone mad from rabies, their staggering about reminds me of zombies

Thats what scares me,there normaly not very friendly animals.But I do live in the sticks and this 10# at 3AM didn't run away when he was tearing up the pumpkins when I went outside to see what the noise was.Called animal control and they said buy traps and call them if I ketch one.OK lets do the math-A trap cost $100-A chance of my dog getting out and fighting one(I can imagine the vet bill on that)much less the kids that getting on the bus in the dark in the AM.I will put ears on it and call it wabbit season!!!!!

Disclaimer:dont flame me for taking care of vermins that may have rabies when the county wont do nothing.I pay taxes for them to basicaly say its my problem.No wonder America has the most rabie outbreaks in the world....

dang all you homies get the good critters.

we only get skunks......

but i would trade with you in a heartbeat.

Evening all ...

Hope all the homies that are feeling under the weather are on the mend ... just sneezes here, but that's par for the course with our weather this time of year.

And speaking of this time of year, cars have been moved out of the garage so we can bring up all the Halloween decorations for the yard haunt next weekend :thumbsup2

Wow guys, I don't feel so alone now.... DS has a terrible cold, sounds like he's coughing up a lung. I'm sick to my stomach. DH is coughing and sneezing. And DD, well, she went to a friend's house last evening and was "playing" on the treadmill when off she fell! Bruised, scraped and torn, but at least nothing's broken.

And we leave for Universal in 1 week 4 days..... ack.. send mummy dust....

:sick:
E

woo hoo.........

i made a wish for mummy dust and it happened.

worfie, darkie, st Lawrence all made appearances.
and now more homies.

i feel like going outside and howling at the moon............

Hi, Homies!

Long time, no posts. Just too busy for my own good and sad at not being able to go to HHN as we had planned on in January. Oh, well.

We all have colds, but so far no flu. I feel for you flu-ridden bug hotels.

I got a really cool bag this summer and just pulled it out at the beginning of the month. It's a black messenger back with a sequin Jack Skellington head on it. It's his fault we're seeing Christmas stuff already. :lmao:

Our chorus only has four rehearsals until our first concert in November. Yikes! I hope we can get all the advertising done NOW and get this thing promoted.

We carved some really kewl pumpkins two nights ago. Guess who decided they like raw pumpkin as much as canned? The dogs. They chewed big holes in one the first night it was out on the porch. Speaking of which, I need to feed them.

Toodles,

Tam

taminator, so good to see you here. :hug:
i know the concert will be a smash!
since you are in charge of it, it will be great!

pumpkins are highly overrated.
just grow some more in the patch for new year..

Wow guys, I don't feel so alone now.... DS has a terrible cold, sounds like he's coughing up a lung. I'm sick to my stomach. DH is coughing and sneezing. And DD, well, she went to a friend's house last evening and was "playing" on the treadmill when off she fell! Bruised, scraped and torn, but at least nothing's broken.

And we leave for Universal in 1 week 4 days..... ack.. send mummy dust....

:sick:
E

and another homie to :hug: for coming back!
we missed you too!

i just returned 9 days ago from my trip and want to go back again.
i'll hide in your suitcase...:eek:

sending tons of mummy dust for you all to stay healthy.

or you could just lock everyone up in their rooms until it is time to leave.
no worry about bruises, broken bones, etc that way.

have a fantastic trip!

let it be known that the Dark Marauder is no longer a RHPS virgin.

we had fun in that show!

darkie, glad you surfaced and posted.
didn't see you once we split up on sunday but did you get to see the houses that was left on the pass?
I did, thanks again! Not only did I get the last three houses, but I got intense scares during the walkthroughs. I had TWO Dracula brides attack me in an early scene, and Drac himself got me! Normally I'd say it's hot to have two ladies chasing you, but when they've got fangs bared, trying to bite....:scared1:

The next Sun I went with Vault members and had another good time. Yay HHN being great this year.

sounds like the dracula house was a winner for you that night!

it was so good to hang out with you sunday.

i'll be back for HHN XX.

same bat time
same bat channel......

Sounds like you guys are really enjoying HHN.. that is great! TGIF!!! Speaking of horror.. I'll be checking out the new SAW flick this Saturday... I've enjoyed all of the previous installments..I hope this one can keep me interested... Have a great weekend everyone!

Disclaimer:dont flame me for taking care of vermins that may have rabies when the county wont do nothing.I pay taxes for them to basicaly say its my problem.No wonder America has the most rabie outbreaks in the world....

Put me in the un-PC camp on this issue!

our county does set bait traps, as rabies is a real problem here:headache: (they do the mosquito traps too thank goodness!).

problem is it's hard to set them when peeps let their dogs & kids run unsupervised in the woods & then complain to high heavens re endangement issues :confused3.

Even if animals have the vaccine, efficacy isn't 100% and, as you mention, the vet bills can be enormous; so easy for pets to acquire an infection from any bite. My one dog has had them more than once from snake bites:rolleyes1.

i grew up with adage that if a wild animal is overly-friendly, it has rabies and i've passed same theory onto my kids.

our game department is useless...except for catching unlicensed fisherman/hunters:rolleyes:. Standard method of operation here is to call the coppers to dispatch the infected animals...glad i don't have far to look there lol

on that note...lock & load...good friday all:)

Good afternoon homies
Almost back to normal thank goodness and if I can get rid of this cough I will be ok

Here I Is............

a quick drive by.

trying to start some laundry.
which is coastermom Mary's favorite hobby...

when you start to feel better after being struck by a car and the flu, the house starts calling your name.
such as the mountain of dirty clothes in the hamper......:eek:

Glad to hear you`re feeling a bit better mac, you`ll get through that laundry in no time.

Our clocks went back an hour last night and poor Tom was night shift, so 13 hours instead of 12!!

So I`ve tried to be extra quiet today.......that means NO housework in case I waken him. So I`ve spent just over 4 hours finishing off my trip report. At least it`s done and i actually enjoyed reliving it all again.

Got the beginnings of a sore throat and I`m going to Scotland on Wednesday with kyle to visit my mum till Sunday. Typical!!! Taking in lots of vitamin c and hoping it doesn`t come to anything.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

carole, stay healthy.
being sick is the pits...........
i speak from experience.

i just finished reading the ending of your trippie.

i felt the tears also.........

but, a happy ending since you are returning in october '10!

you should have had your people call my people to get our schedules together.
i'll be missing you again on next year's trip.

and about that laundry, i said screw it last night.
watched some Bourne movies, dvd style instead.

now i am doing the :laundy:

Good Afternoon, Homies!

Almost time for my Pats to play in Jolly Old England...

Mac -- Thanks for answering my question about the AP. If I buy the AP but don't have it activated before I check in, can I book at the AP rate? We won't arrive until after 9 pm, so we can't really go to the Parks first...

Maria :upsidedow

Good Afternoon, Homies!

Almost time for my Pats to play in Jolly Old England...

Mac -- Thanks for answering my question about the AP. If I buy the AP but don't have it activated before I check in, can I book at the AP rate? We won't arrive until after 9 pm, so we can't really go to the Parks first...

Maria :upsidedow

You can book with the AP rate even if you don't have it.

When you do buy the AP, all you will get is a voucher to show you bought it.

You can then take the voucher to the park, guest service, and activate the AP then.
the date you activate it, is the date the AP officially begins.

for the second part of your question, you are arriving late and will not be able to activate the AP.

sometimes when you check in, the TM does not ask to see the AP.
if they do ask to see the AP, show them the voucher or email to prove you did buy it.

they will tell you to show the AP to the front desk before you check out.
if the front desk tells you they will have to change your rate to rack rate, don't sweat it.

that is normal procedures.

once you show them the AP, you will be charged the AP rate you booked with.

This happens a lot and is not anything to worry about.

the first time i did the AP hotel rate, it happened to me.
i activated the voucher and later that second night at the hotel, i went to the hotel lobby and had them make a copy of my AP so my room charge rate would reflect it.

You can also book with the AAA card rate without having it.
If you purchased the membership with AAA and had no time for the processing of the card to reach you before you leave on your trip, take the email letter that confirms that you are an AAA member.

the hotel will honor that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter