Something About Nothing...........#8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Homies!

Here with an odd update. My Thanksgiving trip is Nov. 25-29, and APH is the best rate at $174 for 2 doubles in a standard room at RPR. I called Uni reservations and asked a ton of questions. My best rate for my January 10-13 trip is $175, and that's AAA, double or king at RPR. APH was $197 for the same room, the double and king are the same rate for both APH and AAA. Very surprised and a bit flabbergasted :confused3 ...I never dreamed AAA would be lower than APH. On the bright side, I am very pleased to be a new AP holder, this is my secret weapon to get a HHN/Harry Potter trip next Autumn! :woohoo:

Maria :upsidedow

Hey Homies!

Here with an odd update. My Thanksgiving trip is Nov. 25-29, and APH is the best rate at $174 for 2 doubles in a standard room at RPR. I called Uni reservations and asked a ton of questions. My best rate for my January 10-13 trip is $175, and that's AAA, double or king at RPR. APH was $197 for the same room, the double and king are the same rate for both APH and AAA. Very surprised and a bit flabbergasted :confused3 ...I never dreamed AAA would be lower than APH. On the bright side, I am very pleased to be a new AP holder, this is my secret weapon to get a HHN/Harry Potter trip next Autumn! :woohoo:

Maria :upsidedow

Woo Hoo for the upcoming trips!!

out of my last 15 stays on site, the AAA had the lower room rate than the APH for me..
think it was due to the dates i went.

in fact, of all the years i have had the AP, i have not used it for my room discount..

oh man, where should i start?

nevermind me, how are you doing?
today the first day on your new job?

do you like it?
do you get free coffee all day long?
are the dudes hot?

The power plant is building A new reactor,and my job is to transport workers via bus from the parking area to the work site.They have to park 2miles from the plant and we bus them in thru 4check points.I have to use the wand to detect any metal objects on personal.This one dude stands at least 7' and from Texas with A easter island face.I'm not messing with him:scared1:!!!

All in all its realy boring,but I'm not complainig.I think come my day off I can make some real good money chartering some of these peeps fishing!!:thumbsup2

Forgot to add.You think airports have security-HAH.This place is like working at A jail or something..

donald I am glad you are okay with the new job!!!

I figure if I dress up as a Witch if someone slips and calls me a Bee with an itch it is all good!! :lmao:

party:party:party:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BONNY!!!!!!!!!!!!! party:party:party:

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

I hope you get lots of great loot. Or at least lots of great food.

Congrats on your new job, Donald! Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!

I got no sleep last night, so I can't wait until the kiddoes are in bed. Time to crash....

wonder if T-tude ever sleep last night?

morning homies, it is tuesday.
once it is 5:00 today, only 3 more work days until the weekend!

Hi Dee Ho HO Homies......

WOWzers house #8??!!?? We are way better than Big Brother. We talk alot, huh??

Donald - good luck with the new job

tinker - hope you got some sleep

circ - great pics

and

Bonny!!! Happy Birthday!!! Isn't halloween your Anniversary as well? You and my Best friend share the same birthday and they got married on halloween as well! How cool is your house??!!?? I wanna go next halloween :cool1:

Been busy with kids school, sports and illness. 4 out of 5 in the Bean House have gone down with some viral infection over the past 4 weeks.

did u all vote yet today? ive been pandering all day, taking a break & back to beat the bushes i goeth to repayeth my chits;)

tracie - nothing worse than sick beans, sorry!:wizard:
you sure can! :yay:

and you don't even have to have a license to be our agent........
you have a hairdresser license and driver's license ......next best thing in certificates to selling a house

ahem:rolleyes1thought i had the job locked up here:laughing:

The power plant is building A new reactor,and my job is to transport workers via bus from the parking area to the work site.They have to park 2miles from the plant and we bus them in thru 4check points.I have to use the wand to detect any metal objects on personal.This one dude stands at least 7' and from Texas with A easter island face.I'm not messing with him:scared1:!!!

All in all its realy boring,but I'm not complainig.I think come my day off I can make some real good money chartering some of these peeps fishing!!:thumbsup2

im still laffing

so, u work with Homer Simpson now?

that's right!
keisha is our homie real estate agent.......

ps, can you get us a discount on our rent here?

Hey, Bonnie......looks like our yards had something in common this year! ;)

DSC06670.jpg

homie, how was your hhn adventure?

i saw some of the food pics you did.

welcome back home!

homie, how was your hhn adventure?

i saw some of the food pics you did.

welcome back home!

finnegans1.jpg

We had an awesome time!!! It was VERY hot while we were there but we gladly accepted it and just rode more water rides! ;) We made it through all of the houses except Frankenstein. We really enjoyed them all.

We met Mike for a few minutes at Finnegans. He seemed like a really cool guy.

Rip Ride Rockit...hmmmm. Our first morning in USO it opened right as the park did and we were on the first train out that day. And then we were the first ones stuck on it as we rolled into back into the loading area. We were stuck on it for about 20 minutes...then they shut it down for the rest of the day and night. We rode it again later in the week but we got one of those ROUGH cars. The wife stated "no more" after that as it beat the crap out of her. We thought Manta at Seaworld blew it out of the water, personally.

We did take your advice and enjoyed Louie's pizza on several occasions. Mmmmmmmm.....excellent!!! We also chowed at Finnegans as well. I suppose I should go post the food pics here in a few.

Overall wonderful time!! We ate at the Orlando Ale House across the street one night and really enjoyed that too!

Mad Hatter, i love hearing about your trip.

you are so right, mike is very kewl.....

i encouraged him to join Chainsaw Wolf board and he loves it.
why don't you join up also for it.
tell Wolfie, Raven sent you......

i do like to hear how others liked our recommendations for food in the parks.
i always get the salad and pizza at louies during hhn.

this is the first year i ordered bangers and mash at finnegans.
wow, i didn't know what i have been missing all these years.

post everything you want on this thread.
all of us love pictures

Hey youse....

Ok,I know Ive been a slacker this last wee bit but.....:flower3:

Room fur a wee yin ?

did u all vote yet today? ive been pandering all day, taking a break & back to beat the bushes i goeth to repayeth my chits;)

tracie - nothing worse than sick beans, sorry!:wizard:

ahem:rolleyes1thought i had the job locked up here:laughing:

im still laffing

so, u work with Homer Simpson now?

homer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter