Something About Nothing..........# 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have one of those lovely summer-time colds, thanks to typhoid-oldest DS who seems to bring all sorts of bugs into household:confused3probably because he's around so many people in course of a day.
I picked up something during our trip to the motherland last month ... about 1/2 way through our trip I had a stuffy head and lost my voice for a few days - then had a bit of a cough ... went away about a week later. It really wasn't a "cold" (or like any cold I've ever had) :confused3

The time is going so slow!!!!!!!!

Everything is organised for our trip, so nothing to do except wait........

Planning a quick 3 day visit to Scotland to see my mum next week, DS exams will be over so a bit of a treat for us all. She doesn`t know yet so it`ll be a nice surprise for her :thumbsup2

What`s everyone up to this weekend?

It`s Fathers day here this weekend, I think it is in the States as well. Wonder why we have the same Fathers day but different Mothers day?

DH is working tomorrow so he`s coming home to a couple of gifts and a big steak. He`ll like that :thumbsup2

hey homie carole.....

your trip is so near.
how in the world are you sleeping nights?

do you try to adjust to the time difference before you leave by changing your sleep schedule now?

i was going to say i have to run out and get cards for tomorrow but now remember i did buy them a couple of weeks back.

in Mac 101 language, that means i'll be rebuying those cards this afternoon as i never know where i hide cards when i buy them way in advance.....:laughing:

i can't get the color scheme box to work.
pretend this all is typed in green

hey homie carole.....

your trip is so near.
how in the world are you sleeping nights?

do you try to adjust to the time difference before you leave by changing your sleep schedule now?

[/I]

:wave2:

Getting to the time now when if I wake up very early I can`t get back over to sleep as my mind is already in Orlando :woohoo:

But we don`t do anything before we arrive. We are kinda like zombies for the first day between tiredness and the heat. By the time we arrive at the hotel, be about 6.30pm this year as we`re on the later flight we will have been awake for 20ish hours. But we try and stay awake till about 10pm Orlando time and have a good sleep and get up around 7am. It`s so worth it though :cool1:

Can never sleep on the way ou as we`re like excited bunnies!!

It`s worse going the other way though :sad2:

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all Dad`s out there :thumbsup2

Lazy day today, not doing much except some tumble drying and then ironing.

good morning Homies!

Mac, if your posts aren't green, I don't know its you! HAHA:rotfl:

happy fathers day to all the daddies. Hope you have a great day!!

am i the only one having trouble with the colors........?

oops....

it works now.

yea, homies don't know who i am if they don't see the green......

happy daddy day to the men out there.
this includes daddies to the 4 legged babies too!

Stopping by to say hi homies
We are in Orlando having a great time and will start our visit to the darkside tomorrow :cool1:

We are in Orlando having a great time and will start our visit to the darkside tomorrow :cool1:

so good to hear from youse st lawrence!

i know both of you are going to have a lot of fun this week.
how are you going to sleep tonight when you are just hours away from going to the darkside..........?

so good to hear from youse st lawrence!

i know both of you are going to have a lot of fun this week.
how are you going to sleep tonight when you are just hours away from going to the darkside..........?
I was up at 5:30 am Mac
Guess you can say I was a little excited but not feeling good cause I have some kinda stomach virus but not letting that stop me :lmao:

Hope everyone had a good weekend and fathers day. We had our sons 10th b day party Saturday and for fathers day we just chilled in the pool.

This week we are starting to finalize last minute items for our trip. This weekend need to dig out the luggage. Already got the drinks and snacks. We can't wait, next Saturday (June 30) RPR bound early am looking forward to our king suite and 9 days. :goodvibes

Guess you can say I was a little excited but not feeling good cause I have some kinda stomach virus but not letting that stop me :lmao:

Hope you guys are having a good time. Don't let that bug stop you. :thumbsup2

as you can see, i was NOT up at 5:30 this morning.......:laughing:

not a problem with having a bug, plenty of RR in the parks.
hopefully, you won't be spending park time in them.

i know you both will have fun today.
i looked at the weather forecast and no rain is predicted.
well, as of now no rain predicted...

Hope everyone had a good weekend and fathers day. We had our sons 10th b day party Saturday and for fathers day we just chilled in the pool.

This week we are starting to finalize last minute items for our trip. This weekend need to dig out the luggage. Already got the drinks and snacks. We can't wait, next Saturday (June 30) RPR bound early am looking forward to our king suite and 9 days. :goodvibes

thanks bluer!
we had a great fathers day.
pizza from dominoes.
any day i don't have to cook is a good day.

i saw that the ap rates for the hotels were extended for october now.
did you see any change in the ap for the days you will be in that KING SUITE

you will really enjoy the suite.
for the past years, i have stayed in the king suite at tower 3, hope you get that one, the view is wonderful.

only 11 more wake ups before you go to the darkside! :yay:

thanks bluer!
we had a great fathers day.
pizza from dominoes.
any day i don't have to cook is a good day.

i saw that the ap rates for the hotels were extended for october now.
did you see any change in the ap for the days you will be in that KING SUITE

you will really enjoy the suite.
for the past years, i have stayed in the king suite at tower 3, hope you get that one, the view is wonderful.

only 11 more wake ups before you go to the darkside! :yay:

The AP and FL rate are slightly more than the SMSM rate. So I think we did ok price wise. The suite was a free upgrade instead of the normal waterview upgrade. So that's even better, especially on a long trip.

As for room, I told the manager tower 1 or 3 upper floors. We arrive early so this should not be a problem.

Hope you have a great time and feel better :goodvibes

Gosh it`s nearly here for you.......hope you have the best time :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

My friend recommended I read this new book, said I would like it or I would really hate it :confused3 Turns out it`s a trilogy and the whole of the UK seems to be talking about it.......I`m always late to a party............. Fifty Shades of Grey??? :blush::blush::blush:

Won`t be passing them on to my mother :laughing: They`re very different!!

So with reading that haven`t got much done at all......working again tomorrow to help a friend out then up to Scotland on Thursday :cool1: Haven`t seen my mum since Easter........I do miss her.

3 weeks tomorrow and we leave for overnighter at The Radisson at Manchester Airport :dance3: :dance3:.......Getting unbelievably excited now :yay:

Now I realize that this is my first day at my new job but I think you guys picked a good choice.:goodvibes I'm just wishing to rewind the clock ten years--the school of dance that my daughter attended for years would've been 50% off because of being a park employee! All the golf and tennis camps--all would've been half off! Ka-ching--that would've saved serious cash. And I'm actually being trained--can you believe a company that trains their employees? lol:banana:

Hope you have a great time KY! Do us a favor and check to see if they demolished the building behind Monsters Cafe during your trip. :thumbsup2

good morning Homies!!

hope everyone is having a good week - today is full of sneezes & allergies for me :sick: YUK!

was thinking about doing a day at the motherland on our next trip to the darkside.....what's your favorite park over there & why?? (we would only do one day, and only one park.) :wizard:

good morning Homies!!

hope everyone is having a good week - today is full of sneezes & allergies for me :sick: YUK!

was thinking about doing a day at the motherland on our next trip to the darkside.....what's your favorite park over there & why?? (we would only do one day, and only one park.) :wizard:

my favorite park is the studios and then ioa.

at the motherland, it is mgm, and some rides at the mk.

sorry about the allergies.
i know some homies that take meds due their allergies.
maybe if you drink a beer you'll stop sneezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter