Something's Starting Right Now! A year of working for Disney-*UPDATED Dec 11/2015-page 8*****

Hooray! I can't wait to hear all about it! And I'm totally going to come find you in a few weeks! :woohoo:

I'm here! All strapped in and ready for "a year in the life".

I'm here! Can't wait to read more about your a adventures! I'm also interested in doing this programme when I'm older so I'm looking forward to hearing your experiences!

Congrats! Can't wait to hear about your adventures fellow Canuck!

Thank you so much! Glad you're here!

I'm in! Can't wait to see ya real soon!

Yay!! I'll have to make my way over to Nemo to see ya sometime soon!

Congratulations! It's always been my dream to work at Disney Imagineering (I'm a designer) - looking forward to following along on your journey!

Lissette :thumbsup2

Thanks! Nice! That'd be awesome!

Hi Katt, joining in, and looking forward to meeting you during my WDW trip later this month! Yay!

Hi! Yes!! It'll definitely happen!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

So happy you are getting to live your dream at Disney!

Wishing you lots of pixiedust:

ENJOY! (Like I have to tell you!)

My son was in the college program in 2003 and LOVED it! He drove trams around the parking lots at the MK.

Thank you so much!! It's going to be amazing!! Awe thats awesome!!

I'm in! I think I'll be a guest star at some point. Hopefully. Lol

Yay! And yes! You better! Lol, I'm sure we'll be many drunk cucumbers around Epcot!

That is wonderful. Can't wait to read about your adventure.

Thank you so much, glad you're here!

I'm in! So excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it! :mickeyjum

Yay! Glad you're here!

Yay was so hoping you would do this! So here!
Definitely! I knew I had to do something for it! Lol

Congrats!! On board for your year at Disney! I hope you have the time of your life and I hope it's just the start of wonderful things for you!

Thank you so much! It's definitely going to be an interesting and amazing journey!

I've lurked on all your TRs but wanted to post and say I'll definitely be following along for this one as well! I'm so happy you will be sharing your Disney adventure with us. Best of luck to you!!! And maybe I'll even see you during my trip in November :)

Awe! Yay! I'm glad you're still around after so many adventures, bahha! We haven't scared you away! Yay! Thank you so much! And it's very possible!

I'm here! I am so excited to read all about your time as a CM!

Yay! Hope to see you soon!

I'm so excited for you. What a wonderful year this will be! Congratulations!

Yay! Thank you so much! It's sure to be great!

Well Ms. Katt, obviously I'm here. I am so ridiculously happy for you to be taking this step. It's a big one for sure, but one that I have no doubt you will love and excel at.

Congratulations again, and just think of all the flights you'll NOT have to do this year. I can't wait to get back and see you in action, and especially can't wait to see the NAME TAG!!!!!

You best be! Lol. I'm sure you'll guest star a few times too!

Thank you so much, and RIGHT?!? I may not be able to audition but at least I'll be saving so much money on flights!

Yay! Following!

Yay! Glad you're here!

Joining! I am so down for all of the Epicness that is to come!

Congratulations again and so glad it all worked out!

Yay! Glad you're here, it's sure to be fantastic! And thank you so much, it truly has been an adventure already!

Definitely subbing!

So exciting to read all about your year in Disney!!! I have loved reading all of your trip reports, and I am sure this one will be just as awesome! :)

Good luck, and maybe we will run into you one day :)

Yay! Glad you're here! Thank you so much, and this year is sure to be amazing! I sure hope so! Be sure to say hi if you see me! I promise I'm friendly lol!

Can't wait to hear everything about your experiences finally working at Disney!

Thank you! Glad you're joined in!

Hooray! I can't wait to hear all about it! And I'm totally going to come find you in a few weeks! :woohoo:

Definitely do it!!

I'm here! All strapped in and ready for "a year in the life".

Yay!! Can't wait!

Joining in!! Cannot wait to hear about all your adventures!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Glad you're here it's gonna be a great one!

I'm here! Can't wait to read more about your a adventures! I'm also interested in doing this programme when I'm older so I'm looking forward to hearing your experiences!

Yay!! So far it seems good, but I haven't started yet so I guess I can't really talk :lmao:

Honestly Katt, I remember this like it was yesterday.

Awww Naveen giving some much needed pixie dust. Considering he's been such a supporter, I bet that helped a ton.

Heading to Disney right after the interview... That can't hurt. :thumbsup2

I absolutely remember that wishing well photo too!!

WOW. Getting that email would be amazing anyway but to get it ON MAIN STREET... Just WOW!!!! :cloud9:

I cried tears of joy as it unfolded on instagram and I cried again reading this. Dreams do come true! I just can't wait to hear about your adventure, I mean a whole year of Disney does it get any better?!? :thumbsup2

Yay!!:cheer2:

Great update Katt; love your interview story! I know this will be the journey of a lifetime for you!

No balcony for you!

That is pretty awesome that you can work for an entire year at a time, instead of working for shorter stints. And then to get it extended. You better be working at Le Cellier by January! I have a reservation there. :rotfl2:

Only you would fly to an interview for Disney in Toronto, to turn around and fly down to WDW. :lmao:

That's just crazy that you got the job so quickly. I remember being sooooo happy for you when you announced it.

Wow, so amazing! Looking forward to following along and living vicariously through you!

No balcony? Who cares your going to work for DISNEY!!!any idea as to where your going to be. Great update.

Congratulations Katt!! :cool1: I know you will make a great CM. Can't wait to read about your experience as part of the Disney family. :)

Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you! I love reading your trip reports and follow you on instagram, so I'm super excited to get to read about your adventure! So magical that you got your acceptance email while on Main Street!

Katt, I know I've said it so many times but I am SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY FOR YOU! I honestly don't know anyone who has worked so hard, spent so much time, energy, and money on trying to get a career going in Disney. You truly deserve it and I know that entertainment isn't far down the road for you. You are proof that hard work, determination, and ambition pay off. :goodvibes I can't wait to read all about your adventures and eventually see you! Yay!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter