Songs with the word don't etc

I used to listen to the words of this song and laugh my butt off- the songwriter had serious issues to my way of thinking..

New York Dolls - Trash (Yeah the lead singer is is the ghost of Christmas past from Scrooged)

Don't is in the lyrics over 20 times
Sometimes I really wish I could give a thing more emojis than just one, this is one of those times.

Brit punk never really held my interest for long and we all know what happened to the Sex Pistols (what a waste!) but that’s good to know!
Pretty sure my early interest in Metal and Punk plus smoking is what earned me a desk in an all girls Catholic school...

Last edited:
Pretty sure my early interest in Metal and Punk plus smoking is what earned me a desk in an all girls Catholic school...

The original used in Rock n Roll High School by Brownsville Station
Motley Crew version would have probably been a better fit for that film - but dont think they were even a band yet

Why don't you sit right back?
And I, I may tell you a tale
A tale of three little pigs
And a big
Bad
Wolf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter