Sonny Eclipse

clippers6

Mouseketeer
It’s become a tradition for us to take in a bit of the show each trip. This trip our only MK day is for MVMCP. Does Sonny perform on party days before the party or do they leave the dance party set up there all day? Hoping I can catch a few songs during the 4-6 mix-in hours.

It’s become a tradition for us to take in a bit of the show each trip. This trip our only MK day is for MVMCP. Does Sonny perform on party days before the party or do they leave the dance party set up there all day? Hoping I can catch a few songs during the 4-6 mix-in hours.

Head to Cosmic Ray's ASAP and check.

For MVMCP,Sonny "goes up" into the "ceiling" and the Dance Party "comes up" from the Utilidors promptly at 7:00 PM-VERY cool.:)

Sonny only performs at the party? Or can we catch him anytime? And where? If I remember correctly, I saw him before at Epcot, at the Electric Umbrella.

1, Sonny only performs at the party?
2. Or can we catch him anytime?
3. And where?
4. If I remember correctly, I saw him before at Epcot, at the Electric Umbrella.
1. Nope.
2. He performs there daily at various times.
3. As I said earlier, he's in Cosmic Ray's (Counter Service) in Tomorrowland.
4. Nope. He's at MK.

Love Sonny Eclipse! We love to get a snack in there later at night and watch him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter