Sooo, what are our odds..UPDATE!!!

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
of a BCV 2 bedroom, for one night...

February 21, 2006
:earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

Here's the game plan...
It will be our twins' 8th Birthday..they have decided that - for their birthday - they would like to:

a)have breakfast with Mickey
b)ride Buzz 8,000 times
c)see Stitch
d)Swim at Storm Along Bay
e)meet some new friends at the Sandcastle club (while mommy and daddy, nana and papa get to go to Iluminations;) )

I thought if we could check in EARLY on the am of the 21st (we've rented a villa for the whole 3 weeks we're there..I can't believe I'm thinking we could be this indulgent - love my DVC!;) LOL!), grab a bus to MK in time for opening, do the rides, have a late Chef Mickey's, back to BCV...etc, etc..

Think there might be a spot for us for one night?

Send some pixie dust, I'm calling MS in the morning!!

:sunny:

mbb said:
February 21, 2006
:earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

I could be difficult. You might already be aware that it is the Wed of Presidents Week and after the Daytona 500 Weekend. Much of the northeast gets Pres. Week off, and wants to get out of the snow!! Including us!

If you can be flexible, waitlist. I don't know how flexible you can be from Nova Scotia!

if they don't have it now - get on the wait list.

I wanted a studio (same reason - need a touch of Disney) and I got one!!!

so there is hope!

Absolutely waitlist for the room. For one night, I'd guess that chances are pretty decent that something could come thru. We have had good luck with one-night waitlists. In fact, we managed to score a 1BR during food & wine for two nights a couple of weeks back (10/11-10/13) when our flight back to Boston was cancelled due to radar problems (forced to endure 2 extra days of vacation - we just had to make the best of it).

You may want to try for a 1BR and a studio combination as well, as that was what we ended up with when we extended one additional night at the beginning of our stay this month; a 2BR never came thru, but we had a 1BR and a studio (not connected) for the first night, and were able to keep the same 1BR portion when we expanded to a 2BR the next night (they added on the connecting studio then).

I hope it works out for you. Otherwise, why not book two rooms at BC or YC for that night as insurance. Good luck!

We got a BWV STANDARD view studio :earseek: :earseek:

Are you kidding me!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Waitlisted for BCV, but hey, we can swim in the CrazyClown pool and have as much fun! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Thanks for your encouragement..and thanks to whomever gave up that standard view!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Magic does happen! Stuart the CM at MS said so!!;);) LOL! He couldn't believe it either!

Well, MBB, you got one of them from me. We had made some safety ressies when first reserving in case my folks joined us an extra night. As plans have firmed up a little, we cancelled 2/21-2/25 in a std view studio, keeping our 2BR that we also have reserved.

Now the trick is gonna be where to put our friends who now say they'd like to arrive on 2/20 (a Monday). They will be joining us in the 2BR on the 21st, but for the night of the 20th, MS tells me they have nothing available in a studio. We waitlisted everywhere (not gonna shell out for a 1BR) and I'm sure that something will come thru.

pumpkinboy said:
Well, MBB, you got one of them from me. We had made some safety ressies when first reserving in case my folks joined us an extra night. As plans have firmed up a little, we cancelled 2/21-2/25 in a std view studio, keeping our 2BR that we also have reserved.

Now the trick is gonna be where to put our friends who now say they'd like to arrive on 2/20 (a Monday). They will be joining us in the 2BR on the 21st, but for the night of the 20th, MS tells me they have nothing available in a studio. We waitlisted everywhere (not gonna shell out for a 1BR) and I'm sure that something will come thru.

How do we say, thank you so much!!!!???!!
Drinks by the pool, my friends!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter