Soooo... how are the brazilians this time of year?

we yell AMO VOCES!!!!! which is i love you in portuegese. but they love it. they scream when they see us

Funny! What's your girlfriend think of all those cute girls fawning over you?

we yell AMO VOCES!!!!! which is i love you in portuegese. but they love it. they scream when they see us

Not to self: Keep Nate and his friend way from my teenage daughter. LOL!

Seriously, though, I think y'all are absolutely brilliant! You made me laugh!

Sometimes you have to just go with the flow.. and he seems to be doing so & having fun.

Nate... you better hurry up and get there, they may not have as many groups there in Aug. July is their month.. have fun!!!

Sometimes you have to just go with the flow.. and he seems to be doing so & having fun.

Nate... you better hurry up and get there, they may not have as many groups there in Aug. July is their month.. have fun!!!

so i get there in 7 days.. there should still be a fair amount right? i dont need a record ammount but i hope there are still alot there :(

soooo funny and cute. i bet they love you, do they ever let you cut them in line? way to make lemonade out of lemons.

so funny! Great idea LOL. What is with that pose they all do? Very odd... One of your friends said she gets it - but am I missing something?

I think I "heart" Brazilian girls too! :smokin:

Brilliant idea, now if i were only single.

I should have done that when I was younger..

if I'd do that now, I'd be labeled a pedo.. :confused3

pure genius.. although I wonder what Charli thinks..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter