Soooo......my Mom is dying.

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
I know quite the Click bait type of title.

I'm telling you because even though most of you are complete strangers still after all these years, this place is more comforting than the dramatics of family and their reactions.

My Mom is 93 and death will be her friend after a horrible year of suffering.

Timing......going into Mother's Day weekend with flowers in bloom and sunshine still dancing on the many gardens she tended next door to my house......is perfect. Just saying. (Tulips being her favorite)

Thank you for reading. You are very important; my DIS people. :love:

My mother-in-law died not long ago. She was 93 and the pandemic really brought her downhill rapidly in the last 2 years. She was a very social and active person until COVID hit and all the residents at the senior center she was at were basically kept in they rooms with minimal contact with others. Not saying they were "locked up" but it wasn't her style to watch TV and/or play on the computer for hours with only 4-5 other people having contact.

Prayers, and strength for you and remember the better times with your mother.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

My Dad passed away 40 years ago, at 69. My mom will be 90 on her next birthday, and although I’ve tried to make sure we make the best of however much time she has with us, and mentally prepare, I am sure I will have no idea how to process it when her time comes.

Sounds like you’re already pretty self-aware regarding your coping mechanisms, and you’ll make it through this difficult time. But sending out extra 🙏’s just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter