Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Trading

Have the following extras.

23x2, 27, 28, 30, 36, 40x4, 41x5, 44, 45x6, 46x3, 47x2, 48x3, 49x4, 50x2, 51, 52, 53x3, 54x4, 55, 56x6, 57x5, 58x4, 59x3

Let me know if anyone needs them

What are you looking for in exchange? Don't have much since I just started on my last trip but can check what I have to help you out.

I have a 2013 MVMCP that I'll trade for the 2014 MNSSHP if you're still looking. Shoot me a PM
I got my card in the mail the other day. Thanks for the trade!!

Since trading for Lightning Cards may be tough. Maybe I should open it up to some others as well.

I'm trying to complete a deck of 1-60 to give to a friend's son. They'll be making their first trip in Feb. I only need #19 to finish it.

I have plenty of other star cards for trade, so just let me know what you need. Thanks!

I got my card in the mail the other day. Thanks for the trade!!

Since trading for Lightning Cards may be tough. Maybe I should open it up to some others as well.

I'm trying to complete a deck of 1-60 to give to a friend's son. They'll be making their first trip in Feb. I only need #19 to finish it.

I have plenty of other star cards for trade, so just let me know what you need. Thanks!

I have an extra 19. I need a 1 or 7 card. Do you have those?

I have an extra 19. I need a 1 or 7 card. Do you have those?
Sorry, I forgot to check last night, but yes ... I have a couple of #1 Mickey's Broomsticks that I can trade! No dice on the #7 though.

Let me know if you still want to trade and if you need anything else. I'll go through the rest to try and find some more wants needed to complete
that 3rd deck.

Alright, here are some more star cards that I still need to complete that extra deck ...

#6, #15, #19

Alright, here are some more star cards that I still need to complete that extra deck ...

#6, #15, #19
and here are extra the star cards I have for trade ...

#1, #2, #3 x2, #4, #5, #8 x2, #9 x3, #10 x3, #12 x4, #13 x3, #14, #16, #22, #23

Also ...it may be a longshot, but I'll do a crazy number of multiples of those for a lightning card!

Hey everyone I am looking to trade for the MVMCP card from this year. Unfortunately I was unable to attend the party. Let me know what you are looking for. Thanks!

Hey everyone I am looking to trade for the MVMCP card from this year. Unfortunately I was unable to attend the party. Let me know what you are looking for. Thanks!
Now ... there's a familiar face!!! Hey Jodi!!

I just had someone hook me up with an Elsa card, but I only asked for one. I can try to see if they still have any extras. The only extra party card that I still have is the Pirates one MNSSHP 2014.

Hey Jason........glad to hear from you :) I appreciate the assistance with this It is the only party so far that I have missed. I have an extra MNSSHP hitchhiking ghosts card and pirates card as well as 1 lightning card #70

Yeah ... I've been MIA over there. Trying to get back in the game.

Funny, that is one of the few lightning cards that I already have. I'm still going to ask though. Maybe I can get that Pooh card switched out for something else.

Hello, everyone.

I'm in need of cards 6, 17, MNSSHP2014 (05P) (x2)

I have all sorts of extra cards (I'm a local) and 2 Elsa cards for trade.

I missed the Halloween party last year...

I have a 2014 MNSSHP card that I am looking to trade for a 2013 MVMCP card. Please send me a PM if interested in trading. Thank you!

Hi everyone, I'm sure this is a longshot but I have a #67 meriweather card I'd like to trade for a MVMCP 2014 card if at all possible. I also have a ton of extras from 1-60 that I could include some of as well. Thanks!

I have 2 of the 05Ps to trade for 1 Elsa if you are interested
There you go, Jodi!!! I checked with my person and they only had the one, so I am no help. FTR, I still haven't seen mine yet! LOL

Hi everyone, I'm sure this is a longshot but I have a #67 meriweather card I'd like to trade for a MVMCP 2014 card if at all possible. I also have a ton of extras from 1-60 that I could include some of as well. Thanks!
I'd love the Merryweather card, but the only extra party card I have is the MNSSHP 2014. Is there anything else you'd take for it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter