Sorry, but about rental car sites

Jjacqjob

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody,

We're going to Disney in late August and an unexpected side trip to see family has come up for the Saturday of Labor Day weekend. (They live an hour outside Orlando)

Using my Amex , BJ's etc discount, I'm still coming up with (to me) a hefty little bill for renting a car for one day and as we're staying onsite I really don't need the car for any other time. I'm trying to go through National as they are onsite at WDW.

Does anybody know if there are any other car rental agencies right outside WDW that I may be able to use. I've also thought of asking my SIL to come to Disney, but I don't know if she would be offended as they would be recently returning from vacation.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Dollar has a location at one of the Downtown Disney Hotels. Think it is the Courtyard. I'm sure there are others who have a presence in one of these hotels as well. Recommend you check the major agencies' web sites.

There is a Dollar Rent A Car location at the Courtyard by Marriott, Lake Buena Vista. Using the ENTERTAIN code in the promo code box at their web site you can rent a Dodge Intrepid for $39 a day, with tax $44.01.

RobinLyn:D

:bounce:

Merci beaucoup!!! The Dollar rental will cost me about 1/2 what National rental would with the ENTERTAIN code.

I appreciate everybody's replies.

IMHO, people here are the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter