"sorry for the paws" error all day today (5/1)

mrsjoannh13

DIS Veteran
Been trying to make ADR's for my +10 day all day today and times will load then when I click on an available time it goes to the error message page. I played around with some previous dates and get the same error message no matter what day I try to book.

Anyone else having this issue today?

I also tried to call this morning and got a message stating the Disney dining office was closed. I thought the phone lines were open to help with ADR issues once they opened at 6 a.m.?

I had issues loading the site today too. Their phone lines don't open until 7:00 a.m. Eastern. Hope you're able to get what you're looking for!

All Saturday night/Monday morning I had that issue. Couldn't book a single ressie. Had issues with fast pass too. Still having issues getting "my itinerary" loading in DME.

I'm trying to book this morning and getting that same error message! anyone else getting in to do dining reservations?

I'm trying to book this morning and getting that same error message! anyone else getting in to do dining reservations?
I am getting in to dining reservations. I was able to book all my reservations except one. The +10 isn't working for that one, so I will have to call that in. I wish you pixiedust: for the system to start working for you.

I just called at 7 am to get my reservations as it never did start working for me between 6 am and 7 am. Very frustrating to be up early and not be able to get done what I needed to do. But, I got the reservations I wanted so all ended well.

ugh!! i had this back in early march when i was doing my ADRs. drove me nuts!!! it would only let me book for exactly 180 days out... and not the rest of my trip. i called at 7 and was able to get all the "big" ones i wanted. but it just drove me nuts when i went online on my own to look or make changes or whatever. and I got nowhere with Disney IT.... :-/ so basically- you're not alone!!! LOL definitely call and do the "big" ones you want over the phone... once your 180 + 10 is passed, you should be able to go on and make any changes or whatever yourself, for all your trip days (thats how it was for me)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter