"Sorry for the paws"

pennylane16

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

Is anyone else getting an error message while trying to book ADRs? I keep getting to the part where I click on the time I want to select and getting that "sorry for the 'paws' " message with a picture of Lady & the Tramp. Any advice? Thanks!

I tried to book yesterday and got this. I booked over the phone. Today I went in to try and modify a few and it's still not working.

The system hasn't worked since 6:10 this morning for the end of August. I suspect it's overloaded for the time frame that just opened up, because you can make ADRs for other times. It's extremely annoying, and I'm about to give up and regroup.

Are any of you doing a split stay by any chance? After much frustration and dealing with a cast member on the phone, I determined that my issue was tied to the system being confused when it tried to link my ADR. I was able to book the first 2 days of my 2 night stay with no issue, but when linking the 3rd day's ADRs it was trying to link to the second leg of my stay, and that window doesn't open up until Wednesday. It would have been helpful if I had received some sort of message that indicated that it was too early, or even better, if the system would have recognized that I was eligible to make ressies for the last day of my stay, but apparently, it gets confused. I was able to easily book the ADRs that I wanted on the phone. Hopefully this is the answer and I won't have an issue when I book in a couple of days for the remainder of my vacation.

Yes and it was infuriating! Not a split stay, btw. Spent an hour watching the times I wanted for Cinderella’s Royal Table disappear, waiting for the phone lines to open. By the time they did, they had nothing left for breakfast. However, I checked the website later this afternoon and noticed lots of breakfast times showing up again, so I called and was able to book after all! So it worked out, but still very frustrating, especially when I got up at 5 am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter