• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sorry it took me so long to post! May 15th BW pin meet a blast!

Jenwdwfan

DIS Veteran
This was the best time I've had at WDW in a long time!!!! :jester:

I was traveling with sorcerer and family on this trip and must say that I had the best vacation I have ever been on! Thanks again!

I also got to meet so many people this trip. I went to Le Cellier and feasted on The Cheese soup. I however only had 1 bowl. I saw Nat and Suzi and Dom, and many others.

The pin meet at BW on Tue. evening was SUPER!!! It seemed like everyone was there. Nat, Scott from Dizpins, Steve(Z&X's dad), Lisa(snow white),Dom, John & Shirley, Sorcerer & Family of course, Suzi, Leighton, Peggy, I know I'm missing people oh yeah how could I forget Peter. I really felt privileged to meet everyone in the flesh. Had a wonderful trading experience with so many people and got pins I never thought I would get. I'm a real newbie when it comes to trading, and everyone was so helpful. A special thank-you to John and Shirley!!! In fact I can now say I have 2 pins on Johns hat! Yey!!! Hope to see everyone again!

Jen ( AKA Jonie's Friend)

I just have to say that meeting Jen was one of the best things that came of our trip! We had a lot of fun, Jen you are the best! Nice to hear from you. I know I still haven't posted a trip report either, I'm so bad, just too much going on here! But I'm glad you made it home ok and that you had a good time, it was so nice meeting you!

Lisa

Hey Jen!!

It was nice to meet you too! Hope to meet up with you again some time.

Debbie

JEN!!! I'm so glad to see you back on the boards, woman! I still have those pictures from the meet at the Disney-MGM Studios last year...LOL! The ones "with Jen" and "without Jen"! I prefer the ones with Jen. :) Don't stay away so long next time!!! :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter