Sorry... Need more help!!!

nikki u.k

Mouseketeer
Hello again
Having spent all day planning my August trip, I have got flights for 5 for £1868. Is this good?
No joy with car hire :(
Hotels....... 10 nts POR £716:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
5nts Royal Pacific Hotel £377.06:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Now i think this is goood but what do you all think shall i go for it? :confused:

Now the big question...... does anybody know anything about RPH as i don't ?LOL
I cannot find much info about it but i am gambleing on it being great.
If you know of a web site please tell me. LOL

Thanks for you help (especially to those who gave me the earlier advice about flights and accomadation)
Nikki:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I am so happpy happy happy:jester: :Pinkbounc :jester: :Pinkbounc :jester: :Pinkbounc

£373 each for flights sounds pretty reasonable- 10 nights at POR sounds good, that's about $100 a night I think, which is a good rate. and if that's $100/night for the Royal Pacific and that's the new hotel at Universal (which is what I'm thinking) then that's a great rate - no idea what the hotel is like, but the other 2 there are supposed to be excellent, and the front of line access is a brilliant perk.

Sounds like the makings of a great trip!

Bev

Or even better click on the link!! Never knew it could do that, had always wondered how to do a link, mind you me and computers duh!!!
Claire :bounce:

Nikki,

We are staying RPH in August too - same rate as you. There is quite a bit of information on this on the usf/ioa board in the trip planning forum. Someone has posted loads of into there - very useful

Lynette

Nikki, the price for your flights seems very good, especially in Aug. The site for Airline Network is www.airlinenet.com They use Alamo and Dollar for car hire, and we have always found them very good. They can also do hotels etc. Carolyn

Originally posted by CarolynU
Nikki, the price for your flights seems very good, especially in Aug. The site for Airline Network is www.airlinenet.com They use Alamo and Dollar for car hire, and we have always found them very good. They can also do hotels etc. Carolyn

that link doesn't work........

is this the right site Airline Network

neil

:)

Yup! Neil has the right link for the Airline Network.

Nikki, that's a great price for August flights, congratulations! :) :) :) Who do you fly with and is it direct?

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter