Sorry, the room you selected is no longer available for the dates you requested.

Cannot book my home resort, it‘s telling me I’m outside my booking window and to try in November at the 7 month window. Wow - this is such a mess!!

this happened to me for multiple days. Each time after the room was not available on the first night I was trying to get. I believe this was the only reason I got the message as I did not get it when trying to reserve the same room in the 7-11 month window.

In addition I was finally able to secure the same room at 11+ months this morning.

so in the end it is probably the systems on my was of responding the first night you are trying to get is not available and the remainder of the nights are after your window

my elusive Saratoga 1Br popped up and I got it! so relieved.

me too. The Bwv standard studio I was trying to get for my daughter in November popped up this morning and I got that too.

maybe I was premature….strangely I have this reservation on my dashboard but it didn’t pull any points. I had to borrow 12 points, but they didn’t come out….not sure what to do.

Last edited:
This is so strange. I booked the ghost reservation that I had tried for during the glitch. Today it popped up and booked it, so I thought I did. Luckily I did it so quickly I needed to modify and add daughter’s name. What I saw was so strange. It showed on my dashboard and my husband‘s dashboard, but while I was editing it showed 0 points used to reserve the reservation. When I made it I had to borrow 12 points from one of my 2022 contracts. I haven’t borrowed points at all, for a couple of years. I took 12 and completed, went to the next screen and clicked and submitted. I never get the confirmation screen, so no big deal (haven’t gotten a confirmation screen in several years, gave up trying to get that fixed). Clicked on my dashboard all looked good. Clicked on my points, but no change, points still there. I tried chat and she agreed with me, it was weird. I had to call, again CM said it should not have gone through, but it did. Had to get a supervisor to help. They did a borrow attempt and got the points to go. So what would’ve happened. None of the CM ever saw this happen, it should not have gone through. We believe evidently it would’ve just disappeared….after all this was my ghost reservation I tried to get for days. Check your points after booking…..had to share my believe it or not.

Hello

I get this message with my new contract when i try to use the new points

with my old points everything works as normal

Hello

I get this message with my new contract when i try to use the new points

with my old points everything works as normal
Is your new contract resale? If so are you trying to book Riviera or Disneyland hotel? If no to either of the questions then I don’t know what the issue could be.

Ok i found the Error. The system took my SSR contract as my main contract and use everytime this membership to book something

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter