Source Code for Free Shipping

barbnbrian

I'm a Redhead, too!
Does anyone have the source code from the DS catalog for free shipping? I was in the store on Sun and picked up the catalog, but DD has forgotten where she put it and now that I want to call in my order, I need the code to get free shipping. Anyone who has the source code, please email me at BBLevssr@msn.com. Thanks All!

Use KZLZ - free shipping on any CATALOG order - This was on the current disney catalog that I picked up from Woodbridge, NJ. You can also check out this site: http://www.fsoft.com/Disney/DiscountCodes.cfm
or use the 20% off coupon from the McDonald's happy meal toys - code : DISNEYSTORE - this code is good for on-line purchases and for catalog (but you can only use either free shipping or the 20% off - not both) Happy Shopping!

If you use the 800 # and call in the order, will they let you use 20% and free shipping??

No you can't use both the 20% and free shipping, it's one or the other. I ended up using the 20% off. I ordered two princess customes, Cinderella & Belle for my two DD princesses ages 5 & 7. We're going in 14 days!!!!

I just got off the phone and placed my rather large order and I recieved free shipping and I was also able to use my 20% off coupon. So I guess I must have called the right person at the right time. I was kinda dissapointed that the 100 year mens leather jackets are sold out already. I'm hoping that they will have them in Disney World when we go this October. But I won't be able to use my 20% off coupon then. Oh well I can still get my 10% off with my Disney Club card.

I think I read somewhere that if you use your American Express card and you show them your identification card for staying at a Disney property, you will get 20% off purchases made at Downtown Disney that total over $50 - so maybe you can still get your 20% off if they have the jackets at Disney! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter