Southwest Internet Sale tip

momof3girls

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I've been watching Southwest rates go up and down the past few days for 12/18 from Manchester, NH returning 12/25.

Yesterday they were $84 one way, this morning $126 one way and now $99-$119 one way.. of course I should of booked yesterday :(

I finally called and talked to a rep and she said that most specials will start on Tuesday and end Thursday.

Does any one else know of any tips??

thanks!

Thank you for the info I am watching southwest from Providence and have noticed a similar pattern. I hope they are right about tues. Barb

You might try signning up for their email list they send out Tu/Thurs. That way you can keep an eye out of the specials they're offering that week.

dvcmember, my wife and I have been watching for fares as well from either Boston or Providence. (12/7-12/14) Yesterday, thanks to some wonderful advice from other members of the DIS, I checked into airfare from Providence to Tampa. Tampa is only around 90 minutes away. Well, it turns out Southwest had a huge internet only sale of 42 bucks each person, each way. I just saved over 200 bucks by flying into Tampa from Providence. Like someone said, however, Southwest may post specials to Orlando coming up as well.
Just something to think about.

--Jim

:)

Great news for your fares.
Tampa is a great airport and really only about 60-75 mins. away from WDW. We fly there when the fares are lower than flying into MCO.

Just booked one-way from Prov to Tampa for $53.50 ($107 for the 2 of us) in early Dec. with Southwest.com. (Already have flight home booked with voucher) Been looking at Delta which wants $114 for a similar flight from Logan so basically my DBF is flying for free!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who directed me to Southwest's sale!!! :p

Hey travelin' tigger, glad to see you got a great rate as well from Providence into Tampa!! PVD is certainly much easier to get into than Logan, huh? :p I couldn't believe the differences in price as opposed to flying into Orlando. Hope you have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter