SouthWest reward points ??

I just signed up for RR Dining. Every little bit helps, especially if I combine it with my AMEX Gold and get 5points/dollar

Last edited:
Another question for you SW points gurus...My DH does have a decent amount of points but not enough to buy 1 way. I read on the SW site that you can transfer points to someone, this was different than just purchasing their ticket with your points. I have enough for my ticket with some left over to give him. Does anyone know how to do this? Also, if I don't do this, but just book ours together, how do I use points from both our accounts to pay? It looks like you can only put in 1 account number? I would purchase enough points to make up the difference for him. I'd rather not have to have 3 different conf numbers (mine, his, the kids) if I can help it.
TIA!:goodvibes

Another question for you SW points gurus...My DH does have a decent amount of points but not enough to buy 1 way. I read on the SW site that you can transfer points to someone, this was different than just purchasing their ticket with your points. I have enough for my ticket with some left over to give him. Does anyone know how to do this? Also, if I don't do this, but just book ours together, how do I use points from both our accounts to pay? It looks like you can only put in 1 account number? I would purchase enough points to make up the difference for him. I'd rather not have to have 3 different conf numbers (mine, his, the kids) if I can help it.
TIA!:goodvibes

You can transfer points from one SW Rewards account to another, I think there is a fee associated with it but not sure how much it is. There's no way to buy tickets using two separate rewards accounts in a single transaction. You'll still end up with more than one confirmation number (one for the points purchase, one for the cash purchase), but it would be a little more manageable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter