Souvenier prices...

Babyfatt

Mouseketeer
I'd post this on the budget board but I wanted this to go out to all those that have already went that may have the prices.

I'm less than 2 months away and I'd like to really narrow down the budget price wise.

For all those that have gone recently and purchased any of the following, or for those who positively know, please provide me with the prices. Base price is fine, I'll figure in the tax.

Here's what I'm looking for:

• The monorail switch station.
• Pins (regular to the highest price, no sets).
• Souvenier WDW book.
• Souvenier park DVDs.
• Kids T-shirts (age 6 and under).
• Small Goofy plushes (about Beanie Baby size).
• Box of chocolates (not big or fancy).

Thanks all in advance!!!

Any help will be much appreciated.

Well, I can help with a few of them. The pins seemed to range in price from $6.50 to $10.50. The kids t-shirts I bought were $15/each (sizes 4T and 10-12), and the small stuffed characters we purchased were $12/each if I remember correctly. HTH!

You can pick up some of these things at Orlando area Character Warehouse stores. These stores sell authentic WDW merchandise, not like a regular Disney Store. They are located in outlet malls (see links to their websites below), and like any outlet store, you'll find better deals some days than you will on others!

We have had good luck on our last two trips to WDW, finding several items between 50% and 75% off park price!

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=17

http://www.belz.com/factory/locations/orlando/orlando_layout.html#stores

Thanks for the answers!!!

'Bear, I'd love to go to one of those Warehouses but unfortunatly I'll have no means to get there.

I'm going solo and taking the Mears bus :scared: to and from MCO and using WDW transportation during the stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter