Souveniers You Passed Over

SamIAm21

Mickey's #1 Fan
I passed on the Propeller Clock from Disney Cruise Lines and now I wish I had one. It will be a long time before I get back!! Shucks!

What did you pass by that you now wish you had?

me too! I stared at that clock for 4 days deciding whether or not I should buy it. Now wish I had. I also wish I had bought more Disney Wonder trading pins, you can only get those on the ship ya now:-)

IT PLAYS MUSIC!!!
Oh wow, i looked at that clock too and passed on it.if i knew it played music i may not have passed!!!!!!
i will be getting it next time!

IT PLAYS MUSIC!!!
Oh wow, i looked at that clock too and passed on it.if i knew it played music i may not have passed!!!!!!
i will be getting it next time!

Yep, if you set the alarm, it will wake you up with Disney tunes! I, of course, was unaware of that myself, until our final day on the ship and we needed to be up really early for breakfast and getting our butts kicked off...

The item I passed over in 1989 was a musical jewelry box and I am still peeved at myself because I still want it. It was a beautiful small wooden box with Flora, Fauna and Merriweather from Sleeping Beauty on it and the box played "Once Upon A Dream". So the moral of the story is - if you see it and want it then buy it!!!!!

BTW, I did happen to buy a propeller clock when I was on my cruise this past May for my father for Father's Day. I learned my lesson in 1989. ;)

Ten to twelve years ago I passed up a bonsai Palm Tree, not the short stubby ones (I've seen those), but the tall, skinny ones that the typical tourist would think of when thinking 'palm tree' and 'florida'. They were in World Showcase, Japan I think.

I regret to this day not buying one. I've looked since then, but never have found one like I remember seeing, thought I have found plenty of the short, stubby type. Oh, well, no green thumb on me so I probably would have killed it anyway.

I passed over a Tinker Bell double snow globe. It was for the 100th birthday celebration. I'm mad I didn't get it.

Oh my, I'm the queen of this! My DH gets on me all of the time.
An example - I wish I had bought a certain cookbook I wanted.
ETA Another: A tinkerbell bank. :(

Living in England we have to pass over a lot. Weight restrictions and size (I always wanted the monorail set) means we can't get them into our suitcases. Snowglobes are out because of the liquids and I wouldn't want to put any of those in the hold.

There used to be a lot of "Disney" themed telephones that seemed to have disappeared as well.

There are plenty of souvies that I wish I would have picked up and the most recent is the CD with the MNSSHP music on it. We were at the MNSSHP and I said "I'll get it on Main St. on our way out". Lo and behold on our way out I completely forgot about it and didn't remember until we were on the road heading home a few days later. :headache:

I want one of everything! :)

There was a Walt Disney and Mickey watch I saw one year that I always wish I bought!

This always happens to me too :goodvibes It is usually in the Art of Disney shop so the pieces are never there when I return:headache:

Agreed. The art of Disney is an awesome store. Every time I'm in there I see something I want but never get it. Next time for sure!:thumbsup2

Every time we go I get home and wish I bought my DS a Donald Duck bath "rubber duckie", then when we get there I decide not to buy it....till I get home and wish I HAD bought it! :rotfl:

A Back scratcher and the Candlelight Processional CD. I can handle the $24, I can't handle the shipping they would charge me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter