SPACE 220 MENU RELEASED!!!

Disneyliscious

DIS Veteran
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...7mOeROTSpXmLGC_Edr_xVE9OrN0JQTzQ7Nms9s9aTnIYI
Two-Course Lunch

Includes one Lift-Off appetizer and one Star Course entrée

Lift-Offs

• Big Bang Burrata
  • Starry Calamari
  • Blue Moon Cauliflower
  • Neptuna Tartare
  • Space Greens
Three-Course Dinner

Includes one Lift-Off appetizer, one Star Course entrée, and one Supernova Sweet

Lift-Offs

• Big Bang Burrata
  • Starry Calamari
  • Blue Moon Cauliflower
  • Neptuna Tartare
  • Space Greens
Star Course

• 8 oz. Filet Mignon
  • Slow Rotation Short Rib
  • Florida Red Snapper
  • X2 Duck
  • Terra-Bolognese
  • Roasted Free-Range Chicken
Supernova Sweets

• Lemon Mousse
  • Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake
  • Chocolate Cheesecake

Star Course

• Bluehouse Salmon
  • Centauri Burger
  • Flat Iron Steak
  • Seared Tuna
  • Baked Maccheroni
Drinks

Atmospheric Spirits

• Stargarita
  • Atmospritz – Served with a cotton candy cloud
  • The Big Tang – Served with “Astronaut Ice Cream”
  • Planetary Punch – Served over dry ice
  • Celestial Cosmopolitan
Zero Proof Cocktails

These drinks come in a special Space 220 collectible cup:

• Lightyear Lemonade – Made with butterfly pea tea
  • The Milky Way – Served with a fun-size “Milky Way” garnish
  • Moon Rocks – Served with a pack of popping candy garnish

I have to agree. Duck? In a supposed Space-themed restaurant? I just expected a more creative menu. I think I'll pass and do Steakhouse 71 instead. The menu looks much better there.

Last edited:

I was so excited when they announced the restaurant but OMG, those prices for what looks like Applebee's? The menu is SO uninspired and mundane. For that price point, I want an experience. Eating on top of an attraction with big LED screens sounds neat, but with that menu it is easy to pass.

Last edited:

Paging Mr Morrow (on you tube) dined there. Long stand by line, he waited 4 hours. His video is up today.

Does anyone know if you have a reservation, do you have to order from the prefix menu or can you just order dessert and drinks?

With reservations they will charge you for what you booked, like CRT since it’s a high demand restaurant. I read some posts that they weren’t flexible even for kids who just turned into Disney Adults (9 yr+). You will be charged full price of dinner regardless of what you order (even if it’s off the kids menu which they may/may not allow), that’s the whole purpose of fixing price.

Does anyone know if you have a reservation, do you have to order from the prefix menu or can you just order dessert and drinks?

Yes, every person on a reservation will pay full prix fixe price based on their age...the only way to avoid that is to do the standby only lounge, which so far has long in person waits...but that may change...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter