Space Mountain in Europe

dmc613

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to share with everyone just how cool of a ride Space Mountain is in Disneyland Paris! If you get the chance then go. You get shot out of a cannon and into the dome, and the storyline is that you are shot to the moon and back (de la terre a la lune). Complete with in-ride soundtrack, loops, corkscrews, and a smiling moon halfway through with a hidden mickey out of craters on it. Anyone else here been there and think the same thing?

-Dan:bounce:

Space Mountain in Euro Disney was JUST finishing being built in 1994, I think we missed it's opening by a week. How depressing is that?? But I just had to say how much I enjoyed their version of Thunder Mountain. You rode underground to a "seperate" island where the ride actually was, very neat!

I went to Disneyland Paris in 98. I loved space mountain and indiana jones! I really want to go back to ride Indiana Jones backwards!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter