"Sparky.."?

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
Hi guys, I wonder if you can help me. After our visit to the cinema we poped the radio on to hear something that sounded rather Steven Hawking Cyber-converted. I had no clue what it was, but my brother was acting like a little child saying "Oh Oh, Sparky!". He tells me it is about a story about someone learning piano and piano doing most of the work to teach him.. :confused3 I thought it was Willo the Wisp for 5 seconds!! :rotfl:

Does anyone have any clue about it? I have none and I'd really like to know about it.. :thumbsup2

Thanks Netty, I think that's it! :goodvibes

I thought Sparky was the paino not the kid! :lmao:

I have never heard of sparky before either! but i suppose now i'll see him everwhere in the shops!

Don't remember Sparky but remember Willo the Wisp :)

alisonbestford said:
Oh...I remember Sparky from when I was little :thumbsup2
Me too ~ Ed "Stewpot" Stewart used to play it a lot on Radio 1's Junior Choice on Sunday mornings! :rotfl:

Ware Bears said:
Me too ~ Ed "Stewpot" Stewart used to play it a lot on Radio 1's Junior Choice on Sunday mornings! :rotfl:

oh yes I remember that and Tubby the Tuba.

Libby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter