Speaking of Aladdin & Snow White--will most 4 & 6 yr olds like them?

imjen

DIS Veteran
I've heard great things about Aladdin & definately want to see that. I think my girls (almost 4 & 6) will love it. I'm not sure about Snow White. Is it pretty entertaining for that age? Which show did you like better? We will be there 3 days so should have time for both, but you never know since the park hours will be shorter than summer hours and we will be back at the hotel for a couple hours mid-day as we also have a 9.5 mo. old. How early do we need to arrive for them to get a decent seat? Thank you!!

No doubt on Aladdin....my kids have seen it every time we go down...DD started sitting through it before she was 3 and still loves it at 5!

We did Snow White during the summer and were late so sat far back (which may cloud my judgement)....DD was 4 at the time and lost interest after a while w/it. Of course, I thought it was nice, but not as great at Aladdin. Up close would probably keep their interest as there is plenty of singing and moving.

It's effectively a cut down version of the movie - all the songs and just enough dialogue to fill in the gaps.

Our girls liked it (9 and 5) but we too were sat way up the back - closer to the front would make all the difference.

If I only had time for one I'd choose Aladdin hands down. My 6 year old has seen them both multiple times. Show white is a bit more sophisticated. They were trying to go for a more broadwalk like performance, so its not quite as upbeat and bouncy as Aladdin. They aren't the traditional characters, but rather actors wearing costumes (that's what Disney says anyway) Also it just has a darker storyline.

My girls are 4 and 2 and they absolutely LOVE Aladdin. We have seen it 3 times in the last month! Also Snow White is a good show, my four year old likes it, but it helps if they are familiar with the movie (we watch it a lot so it was fun for her!) If you have time, I would do both!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter