Special 9/1/08 Cruise Continued - Part 3

Good Morning. It's Talk Like a Pirate Day. Yo Ho!pirate: Argh!
Beautiful day here. Been to the park :dogdance:
and I will leaving soon for the football game.
Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend.

Whoever put together the lanyards for last year's cruise deserves a medal. I have decided to give lanyards as a Fish Extender gift for our October 3rd cruise and I am in the process of putting them together now. This takes much longer than I had anticipated and I have only 100 to do.

Corinna

Hope everyone has a great weekend...Mom and I had a "wild" time at AK today...Yak & Yeti gets :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 from us...

Tomorrow is shopping with Leslie day!!!!!

Whoever put together the lanyards for last year's cruise deserves a medal. I have decided to give lanyards as a Fish Extender gift for our October 3rd cruise and I am in the process of putting them together now. This takes much longer than I had anticipated and I have only 100 to do.

Corinna
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=26770967&postcount=4 :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Ken more than 10k KEWL>>>>>http://cccsocal.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=294565&supid=65985970

Alas, I'm only a silver. :sad1: And checking the prices on the DCL forum I'm not sure I can get Ron to agree unless I go back to work. :sad1:

After 70 minutes on hold......we're going to Alaska!!!!!!! We booked the LA to Vancouver repo and the 1st 7 night Alaska....we are very excited....off to the parks....good luck to everyone else booking today...

After 70 minutes on hold......we're going to Alaska!!!!!!! We booked the LA to Vancouver repo and the 1st 7 night Alaska....we are very excited....off to the parks....good luck to everyone else booking today...

It took us 90 minutes on hold - but finally got through for the repo and 1st Alaska. We also booked the Wonder PC repo, but it's so expensive we will probably drop it.

Ken

:cool1:Whoooo hoooo! Also booked the LA-Vancouver Repo and 1st Alaska!!! :cool1:
Only 583 more days.... :rotfl::rotfl:

Never say DIE!!!

I haven't even kept up with Facebook... too much rain... too much other stuff going on ;) Some Good... Some not so good... Too little Time! :hourglass

Just bought the 70th anniversary of the Wizard of Oz!!! Cool extras!

Bob...that's 'cause all the 5 nighters are over on the Alaska threads!!!!!!

OK Kids, my like is a tornado this next three days,

Since a bunch of us are going to be at WDW soon lets just get together at EPCOT for some food and wine, let Lynn know and we will figure out something...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter