Special 9/1/08 Cruise Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgrimes

Anxiously Waiting for the Magic
Just thought I would start a continuation of our previous. Hope everyone finds it!

Happy Birthday Bruce!
(Lindababe's hubby)

Hope you have a great day!
:cake:

I've added a link on the old thread to this one to make it easier for everyone to find you.

At least it was easy to find it with the link. Thank you

Good Morning, everyone

(Happy Birthday, Bruce)

Good morning everyone! Have a good week. Cold and windy here again today, supposed to snow. It looks better as the week progresses, I am starting to get cabin fever - need some warm weather!

Here we are! I will post so that I can look for the little return sign to help me find the thread . . .:goodvibes

Evening everyone.

I'm away for a few hours and we get closed down :mad:

David

I've added a link on the old thread to this one to make it easier for everyone to find you.

Thanks for the link Mary!
does this mean I have to subscribe again to this "new" continued thread? I assume so, so I will...no ASSUME comments please.

AWESOME AWESOME GAME. GO BIG BLUE!
As far as Super Bowl's go --Giant fan or not, this was a very exciting game-down to the last minute. This year the game was better than the commercials!;)

AWESOME AWESOME GAME. GO BIG BLUE!
As far as Super Bowl's go --Giant fan or not, this was a very exciting game-down to the last minute. This year the game was better than the commercials!;)

I totally agree!

Hello! Hope everyone has a great day:)

:headache: :headache: :headache:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OH BOY!

Will not have access to the old thread to be able to edit, & change things, so it will be a new post !
as a matter of fact I dont have access to it now! so anything with a link, may need to be changed!

info will then have to be saved to pc so if it gets shut down again, i wont have to go thru this!

Oh Reggie!!! :lmao:

Peter - tried to copy and past your info but it didn't come over very well. I've unlocked your old thread so you can grab it. Let me know as soon as you are done.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter