• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Special day help!

crys1158

Earning My Ears
Help!!! We were planning on taking my daughter horseback riding at circle D for her birthday one morning. This is our 2nd attempt after last fall getting there only to be told it was closed for refurb. I am reading the same thing again for this trip! What other experiences would be fitting for a Disney fan turning 9??

Just wanted to add what is most surprising is when calling for a reservation the phone operators cannot tell you that’s it’s closed for refurb but what I was told to do last year was just go there and see if they can accommodate me 😳 it was hot, and she was disappointed when the lady at the ranch said it was closed.

How about a tour? Caring for the Giants, or something similar. Mini golf, hot air balloon in Disney Springs - it's only about 10 minutes, but adults are only $20.

Do you think she’d enjoy the Pirates and Pals dessert party and fireworks cruise? I understand they recognize birthdays on the cruise.

Tea at the GF is a very girly thing to do. Dress up, be served fun foods, wear a tiara....maybe get one for your daughter too :rolleyes1

Mermaid lessons at BC? Take her to Ivy Trellis at the GF to get her hair/makeup done, then take her to tea?

When my son was that age we skipped a meal & ordered a Kitchen Sink at Beaches & Cream instead of traditional Birthday cake.
We all shared it & couldn't make a dent in it. It was such a fun thing to do, the cast members really made it fun for him. Years later he still tells people about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter