Specialty Coffees on DP

Honu2

Earning My Ears
Hi :wave2: ,
Does anyone know if we can get a specialty coffee (latte, mocha, etc.) as our beverage for the Dining Plan for counter service. We are thinking specifically for breakfast counter service at resorts or parks. Please let me know if you have been able to do this.
thanks,
Honu2

Honu2 said:
Hi :wave2: ,
Does anyone know if we can get a specialty coffee (latte, mocha, etc.) as our beverage for the Dining Plan for counter service. We are thinking specifically for breakfast counter service at resorts or parks. Please let me know if you have been able to do this.
thanks,
Honu2

Subscribing :thumbsup2 Yum!

I'm not sure about counter service, but I know when we dined at the Crystal Palace for breakfast specialty coffees had to be paid for OOP...only regular coffee was included on the plan.

In september we substituted our desserts with specialty coffee...but since they have specified no dessert with breakfast now :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter