Spice Road Fireworks Package

standardgirl

believing in magic
Our 60-day opened today and I was ready to book at 5:45am. Turned out nothing was available until the clock hit 6am. We are staying onsite for 8 nights. Yet there was no available for the Spice Road fireworks dinning package on any of the nights. I find this a bit hard to believe. We booked Rose & Crown package as a placeholder for now. Are the Spice Road packages generally bookable at 60+10 days out? and they are that popular that at 60+8 it already isn't possible? or do those reservations only get loaded later?

When we were booking it last year, it wasn’t available on our day. It seemed like they randomly released a batch of days maybe around 45 days out or so. Kind of frustrating because there are only a handful of tables, so if you miss the drop, they will go quickly.

Do you prefer the view or food just curious, I booked Rose and Crown for upcoming trip but haven't been to either.

Do you prefer the view or food just curious, I booked Rose and Crown for upcoming trip but haven't been to either.
We booked Spice Road for the menu - small plates were more appealing to us than a larger and heavier meal at that point in the evening. The food was clearly the premade type of Sysco/Costco offering, but it was tasty enough.

Having never seen the show before, we found the seats to be fine and it wasn’t obvious to us if we missed anything in the projections.

We booked Spice Road for the menu - small plates were more appealing to us than a larger and heavier meal at that point in the evening. The food was clearly the premade type of Sysco/Costco offering, but it was tasty enough.

Having never seen the show before, we found the seats to be fine and it wasn’t obvious to us if we missed anything in the projections.
How were you able to book the fireworks package? I have been trying multiple times a day for April at Rose and Crown and Spice Road Table and have not been able to get the fireworks package. Only a regular reservation.

How were you able to book the fireworks package? I have been trying multiple times a day for April at Rose and Crown and Spice Road Table and have not been able to get the fireworks package. Only a regular reservation.
This was in 2022. It randomly loaded one day closer to 45 days out from our date with a batch of dates, so I wouldn’t worry yet. But I think that Rose and Crown might be have been bookable for this April already based on what the original poster said.

I see it is $72 each with tax/tip included.

Beside choosing 2 small plates, how do the choices for dessert and beverages work? Is alcohol included?

I see it is $72 each with tax/tip included.

Beside choosing 2 small plates, how do the choices for dessert and beverages work? Is alcohol included?
There was a plate of assorted small desserts for the table. I think there was one of each for each of us. Triangles of baklava, pistachio baklava, almond cookie, the shredded wheat birds nest, stuff like that. As I mentioned, it was tasty, but seemed very much like a large quantity food service offering.

Soft drinks were included and so were the listed adult drinks. But they were unique drinks. The beer was bottles of Casa Beer from Morocco. And other specialty mixed drinks. I want to say they had sangria and other wines, too. I have no idea if they would have served Bud Light or a Captain and Coke.

There was a plate of assorted small desserts for the table. I think there was one of each for each of us. Triangles of baklava, pistachio baklava, almond cookie, the shredded wheat birds nest, stuff like that. As I mentioned, it was tasty, but seemed very much like a large quantity food service offering.

Soft drinks were included and so were the listed adult drinks. But they were unique drinks. The beer was bottles of Casa Beer from Morocco. And other specialty mixed drinks. I want to say they had sangria and other wines, too. I have no idea if they would have served Bud Light or a Captain and Coke.
Cool. Thanks so much.

We used to love Marakesh. My kids miss it so maybe we’d enjoy this. They both will be drinking age this year.

Our 60-day opened today and I was ready to book at 5:45am. Turned out nothing was available until the clock hit 6am. We are staying onsite for 8 nights. Yet there was no available for the Spice Road fireworks dinning package on any of the nights. I find this a bit hard to believe. We booked Rose & Crown package as a placeholder for now. Are the Spice Road packages generally bookable at 60+10 days out? and they are that popular that at 60+8 it already isn't possible? or do those reservations only get loaded later?
I would love to know how you got R&C fireworks package for April. Even Cast Members on the dining line said they weren’t available yet. I have tried daily, multiple times, and nothing available. I was able to get Space 220, Topolino’s and Roundup BBQ, but nothing for R&C fireworks. I have a normal ADR at 8:00pm so hoping we can either get an outdoor seat, or they will let us go to the private patio to watch the fireworks. I am so jealous and surprised you were able to get a fireworks package for April.

We go in April and managed to get Rose & Crown package for the 30th randomly yesterday. I've been looking every day since 30 days opened and this is the only one I've seen between 22nd April and 3rd May so we booked it and rearranged our park days accordingly. I've spent weeks getting various messages from "This experience only runs Friday to Monday" to "This experience isn't released until 23rd May" and then yesterday was getting "This experience is not offered at this time". I think I just got lucky and happened upon the one released table maybe but was super surprised as been trying for weeks now. I think its completely pot luck who gets them and when they are released! I tried ringing etc and was just told keep checking so have been trying almost every day like previous poster and different times of day. Had to use a VPN as from the UK and paid for dining experiences don't work without it annoyingly so used up a lot of my VPN data but never mind. So happy to finally have it! Maybe I got the original posters "placeholder" and they managed to get Spice Table?

Does anyone know the menu for the Rose & Crown one? We did it a few years back as I'm visually impaired and can't really watch the fireworks properly from most places as trip over other guests so this works perfectly. I'm hoping its very similar.

Last edited:
How is the viewing at Spice Road Table? I saw someone on another site who said they had to leave their seat and stand at the rail potentially blocking other diners. Sounds questionable. We used to love Rose and Crown before they had a fireworks package but now with the difficulty reserving and a shrunken menu it is no longer appealing.

How is the viewing at Spice Road Table? I saw someone on another site who said they had to leave their seat and stand at the rail potentially blocking other diners. Sounds questionable. We used to love Rose and Crown before they had a fireworks package but now with the difficulty reserving and a shrunken menu it is no longer appealing.
I am booked for the Spice Road Package for early May and have been watching several videos on YouTube to find an answer to that question. This video helped me to understand the set-up:
The good thing is that you will have a better view for Epcot Forever since it doesn't come with projections.

PS: Am I allowed to share the link? If not I will remove it :)

Thank you for sharing. We will have to think about this one. We are a party of 6 - may want to go 3 and 3 to get the front tables if available. Plus it looks like the menu is changing. It appears they have removed the "sampler platter" which I could swear I saw offered yesterday and it looked really good, and will be adding a shared "tagine", which doesn't look nearly so good. I wonder if they had complaints about not enough food for the money. I bet they will limit drinks to 2.

I think they still offer the sampler platter but they added the tagine. If look under Spice Road Table Fireworks Dining Package on the website/app you will find the information there. We are a party of 4 (in-laws in their mid 60s) and I am just happy that we have the opportunity to sit during the fireworks. Plus the food at Spice Road Table gets really good reviews.

Last edited:
I see it's still on the regular menu so if you get to choose from all their small plates it's there (the fireworks page only gives some examples I guess). The food does sound good.

Thank you for sharing. We will have to think about this one. We are a party of 6 - may want to go 3 and 3 to get the front tables if available. Plus it looks like the menu is changing. It appears they have removed the "sampler platter" which I could swear I saw offered yesterday and it looked really good, and will be adding a shared "tagine", which doesn't look nearly so good. I wonder if they had complaints about not enough food for the money. I bet they will limit drinks to 2.
It still says unlimited beverages, just the shared tagine, starting after may 15th. It seems like you can still pick the 2 small plates? I have it booked for the 4th of July

I am booked for the Spice Road Package for early May and have been watching several videos on YouTube to find an answer to that question. This video helped me to understand the set-up:
The good thing is that you will have a better view for Epcot Forever since it doesn't come with projections.

PS: Am I allowed to share the link? If not I will remove it :)
We are doing lunch at Spice Road. It’s our first time. That looks like a great place to watch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter