Spiderman promo???

Bchamp

Mouseketeer
After going to IOA last year, I looked all over for a spiderman figure for my 3 yr old who just thought he was awesome. He would not dare go near him, but he still thought he was awesome. Couldn't find anything anywhere except for one at a hobby shop for 18.00.
Now that they are making a spider man movie, there are spidermen everywhere I look, all over the malls, walmart, target toysrus, etc.
Is IOA doing anything special to promote the movie before it comes out this summer, any special shows ? etc?
Any info would be great
Thanks in advance

I doubt they will do much, if anything, since the movie is not a Universal Pictures release.

Well i don't think there will be anything big for a spiderman promo just because Sony pictures is already doing a promo at Universal for MIB2. And if im correct Sony would have to pay quite a bit for the spiderman deal which wouldn't really do too much seeing that they have spider stuff and ads all over the place. :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter