Spirit Rates

DisDee

DIS Veteran
Booked our flights on Friday ACY to MCO. I finally took the plunge because the rates were the lowest I've seen for our dates. $175.00 RT. We like to fly out of Atlantic City since its about 45 min. from home and such a small airport-no crowds!!! Of course I got a fantastic rate in July of $145.00 when my kids went to WDW, but I'm too much of a planner to wait till the last minute. Has anyone used the Spirit website lately? There are a lot of changes. By the way, the rate for my return flight has doubled since I booked it on Fri. I guess I got lucky.

I love Spirit Airlines! I've flown with them many times over the years, and have no complaints with them. I haven't visited their website since changes were made (I didn't even know there were changes made!), but I've often found that booking through their website is cheaper than booking over the phone or booking through a travel agent.

Have a great trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter