• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Split meals

Dchef

Mouseketeer
I was just curious how they are about families wanting to split meals or share meals. I think this is a way we can save a lot of money for sure. My kids rarely eat a full dinner.

Are their certain places more accomodating than others?
What have been your experiences with this.

Thanks D

We've done this many times and have always found the CM's very pleasant about it. My husband and I split meals at The Brown Derby, Kona Cafe and The Grand Floridian Cafe during our last weeks trip. They even separated the food into 2 plates for us. I tip generously when they accomodate like this.
::MinnieMo

My wife and myself split meals quite often while at WDW. We have never had any problem at any of there restaurants.

At WDW all the time,I'm diabetic.So I need to eat at least 4 or 5 small meals a day.DW and I have never had a problem and CM'S have always been great.Like the other poster many times they split meal in kitchen for us.We base tip on the price of two complete meals not just the one we split.So if meal was $35 tip is based on $70.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter