Split stay question

jennifer in canada

Mouseketeer
Doing a split stay before and after cruise. Have rented a stroller for the whole trip and wondering how easy it will be to transfer the stroller the day we leave for the cruise and have it at the second resort when we arrive back....first time staying DVC on our pts and first time doing a split stay.

They will transfer everything for you and it will be there when you get back from your cruise. We went to BLT-3 night Dream-BWV, and because the staterooms are cramped we just took carry-ons onto the Dream, left suitcases, groceries (including a few frozen items), etc etc at BLT and it magically appeared at BWV on our arrival day. :thumbsup2

We didn't have a stroller to transfer since we rented in-park.

Thanks! I was also hoping to leave behind some of our luggage for the same reason and it sounds like that will work....I guess I will have to ask about it at the first resort I check into?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter