split stay transfer question

CocosMeme

DIS Veteran
We have a split stay booked the week after Thanksgiving starting at BWV on Thanksgiving day and moving to AKV Kidani on Dec. 4th. I understand they will move our stuff over for us, but do we need to bring a cooler for the refrigerator stuff? Will they come in and get our stuff while we are out or do we take it down to the bell station ourselves? I am really confused about the food issues. This will be our 1st split stay.

You need to be in the room, keep the grocery bags, bring a felt marker label and pack your food up. Tell the Bellman which bags need refrigeration.

They will transfer your things and they will be at Kidani after 3:00. You will need to call for room delivery and be in your room or pick them up from Bell Services.

We try to plan on using most of the food before our move and buy again after the move.

:earsboy: Bill

We have a split stay booked the week after Thanksgiving starting at BWV on Thanksgiving day and moving to AKV Kidani on Dec. 4th. I understand they will move our stuff over for us, but do we need to bring a cooler for the refrigerator stuff? Will they come in and get our stuff while we are out or do we take it down to the bell station ourselves? I am really confused about the food issues. This will be our 1st split stay.

If you don't have a way to pack your chilled food, it will get warm going to the next location. Use up as much as possible and then put the remains in a packable cooler bag.

We moved what little food we had left ourselves. We took it straight to the new resorts bell services in the morning and they put it in their fridge for us.

Disney will refrigerate anything requiring it. We just put stuff requiring refrigeration into a single bag and label it with our last name and "Refrigerate Please" We've always had the stuff we requested be kept cool come to us cold.

Disney will refrigerate anything requiring it. We just put stuff requiring refrigeration into a single bag and label it with our last name and "Refrigerate Please" We've always had the stuff we requested be kept cool come to us cold.

But it won't be kept refrigerated during the transfer process in the truck.

But it won't be kept refrigerated during the transfer process in the truck.

And if it arrives at the second resort once their fridge is full it won't get refrigerated there either which is why we move ours ourselves first thing in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter