Cole1389

Earning My Ears
Hi All, my hubby and I are planning our anniversary trip from 10/31-11/11. We currently have 8 nights booked at the Polynesian from 10/31-11/8 with a transfer over to Royal Pacific from 11/8-11/11. We have the option of going to halloween horror nights on check in day, but that would push disney to the back end of the trip (which ends up being in cheaper in the room rate surprisingly). Should I keep it the way it is? We love the Royal Pacific and we usually always do split stays with universal being last, but not sure if it really matters? We plan on having 3 non park days at poly for relaxing, we have never been to the Polynesian so just trying to figure out what's best..also crowds would be a determining factor as well.

Last edited:
I know you really like RP, but if you are open to change call Lowes and see what they have available at Hard rock. You never know what kind of deal they might make you and you can get what you want.
Or having a few R&R days on the end of a vacay is not a bad idea. It really stinks going back home tired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter