***SPOILER** AK Kits & Elements

Okay, since it works for both SIOH and MichellePooh, and it was what I was thinking earlier...Pluto will go in Kit Group #1 (General AK).

If anyone isn't in that group and wants one let me know. :)

Okay, since it works for both SIOH and MichellePooh, and it was what I was thinking earlier...Pluto will go in Kit Group #1 (General AK).

Oh I'd like one Hope ;) That is just sooo cute!

Yipee, I'm in that group too. :cool1: Love it Hope!!

You should see what I am attempting to piece now!

Alright, done with the next one. Well, mostly. This one is complete, the others I still have to double layer the front rocks. He was MUCH harder to do than Pluto. So much so, I don't think I will be taking orders. Too much tiny cutting. The whole piece is 5 inches tall, but Rafiki is only 2", he needed to be bigger for less cross-eyed cutting. I planned on making 8. Six for the swap, one for the Goddess hostess if she wants one. :) Which leaves one left. I was thinking about drawing names for him, if there is interest.

He will be going in Kit #3. (Which takes care of SIOH and KatDisney :) )

rafiki.jpg

I would love a Rafiki!!! We used this same design on shirts I made for our first trip to WDW.
see:

AKLshirts1.jpg

you are very talented and patient!

I wish you were in my group! Pluto is soo cute and would match the Donald I am making. You did a great job, he is very cute.

I love Rafiki, but I think BAMB should get him just for that cute picture. So don't put my name in. I just want to tell you how cute I think all your paper piecings are.

Love that Rafiki!!! I can't imagine how difficult that was!!! You are awesome!! :thumbsup2

AK element Group I

86110IMGP4258-med.JPG

AK element Group C -- is this right 2 borders equals 2 elements?
86110IMGP4253-med.JPG

AK element Group E
86110IMGP4262-med.JPG

only one more group to finish!

I noticed somewhere along the way, with the cutting and pasting of swap instructions :) , it says 1 borders, which is probably throwing newbies off.

Those borders are adorable, and they match the other kit. I am in both groups so I am doing :dance3: :banana:

My scrapping progress today...I cleaned up the table so I could put together the Lion King photomosaic puzzle I got yesterday. So nada.

I noticed somewhere along the way, with the cutting and pasting of swap instructions :) , it says 1 borders, which is probably throwing newbies off.

Yes, this is what I saw too. I don't know why I didn't ask the question before I bought paper. I think I may have enough paper left to do a file folder and squares. If not, I'll be off to LSS to buy one sheet of paper ... but I'll probably come home with a whole bag of stuff.

Susan - those are awesome! WHat cartridge did you use to cut the bones? I have boneyard and am trying to figure out what to do with it!

maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter