Spontaneous dinner at Disney Springs

BOTL76

Mouseketeer
Hello Disney Fans,

For Wednesday December 6th, DW and I are going to head to Disney Springs.

We have been a few times but we are going to do something we rarely do, be random and spontaneous with our decisions!

Essentially just going to walk around and not worry about dinner reservations.

With that are we out to lunch thinking that we can just randomly find a restaurant at Disney springs to casually walk up to and have dinner for 2? Most likely will be there from 5 to 7pm. Note we are easy for menu choices and can try just about any type of restaurant.

Any feedback is appreciated!

I’m sure you’ll be fine. :)

Plus there are lots of awesome counter service restaurants to choose from too if you decide to go that route. Just a FYI…..eet (an Indian inspired counter service restaurant) opens today.

Every time we have been at Disney Springs it seems like many people are shopping/walking around and then decide to eat somewhere. There are so many restaurants to choose from, I doubt they are all sold out. Reservations might be necessary on something like New Year's Eve when lots of people all decide to eat out.

The bar at Jaleo is great, and has a daily happy hour too. You could create an entire meal of tapas, as the entire menu is available at the bar.

Hello Disney Fans,

For Wednesday December 6th, DW and I are going to head to Disney Springs.

We have been a few times but we are going to do something we rarely do, be random and spontaneous with our decisions!

Essentially just going to walk around and not worry about dinner reservations.

With that are we out to lunch thinking that we can just randomly find a restaurant at Disney springs to casually walk up to and have dinner for 2? Most likely will be there from 5 to 7pm. Note we are easy for menu choices and can try just about any type of restaurant.

Any feedback is appreciated!
We walked up to every restaurant we tried on our recent trip (Nov 25-Dec 2) including the Boathouse, Wine Bar George, and Hangar Bar as well as several places within the resorts/parks …. Worst case make a reservation someplace to fall back on and then try walk up to where you want to go … if you don’t mind sitting at the bar (we certainly don’t) it’s even easier …

Last edited:
Last night we did a walkup at the Lava Lounge at the Rainforest Cafe. They have actual tables on the covered patio as well as bar seating, with a server and a full menu. Really enjoyed it.

Homecomin outdoor seating and the bar at Wine Bar George are two great options you can get without reservations.

I've also heard Boathouse, Paddlefish, and Raglin Road are good for walk ups but haven't tried them myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter