Spreadsheets or Planning sheets

ashlynn_j_m

Mouseketeer
Would anyone be willing to email me spreadsheets or planning sheets they use. I would love to see different ways people plan. So I can start organizing my trip in September....:cool1: You can email me at jminichiello@ne.rr.com. Thanks so much!

You are welcome!

Anyone else willing to share ideas? I love to see how other people plan out their trips!

I sent mine to anyone with an email address in their message...

Hope it helps.

PS - my kids and hubby hate my planning.....but appreciate it once we're there....:confused3

Would you please send me an email of your planning? I just want an idea of how you set it up and then I can change what I need to fit our family.

kinntj@yahoo.com

Thanks so much in advance!

I just mailed out our itenerary to everyone who listed their address. If you didn't get one, please email me and I will send it to you as well.

If you have one to share....I would love to get some too!! I am always looking for new ideas.

Thanks!

ceanneaux@yahoo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter